Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polk County Deer Lease Robbers Caught

FYI

Two of the four suspects in a burglary and theft ring that were arrested after a joint investigation by multiple East Texas law enforcement agencies allegedly stole a travel trailer, a Honda all-terrain vehicle, and hunting and camping equipment from a north Polk County hunting camp.

Methheads doing what they do best.

Comment

Tall tree, short rope should be their sentence.

Comment

They'll be released and allowed to serve weekend jail time, if that. They'll have plenty of free time to continue doing bad things. I've seen this exact situation over and over.

Comment

I had a meth head try to steel my ‘89 Tracker I keep at the lease last year. If he had not run it through a big washout and high centered he would have succeeded. Good news is he was identified by the contents that he left in the vehicle ( unique ball cap) and other items. This charge with other pending warrants has left his sorry azz doing 7 years in State pen.

Comment

Good deal, hate a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              I had a meth head try to steel my ‘89 Tracker I keep at the lease last year. If he had not run it through a big washout and high centered he would have succeeded. Good news is he was identified by the contents that he left in the vehicle ( unique ball cap) and other items. This charge with other pending warrants has left his sorry azz doing 7 years in State pen.
              Should have his hands cut off too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Tall tree, short rope should be their sentence.
                I have the perfect tree….and it’s conveniently located in Polk County.

Comment

Those four look like pillars of society!

Comment

They should be dead already. No reason to let the trash waste good air!

Comment

Had a bunch of stuff stolen last year; just gave the PCSO a call to see if maybe they have some of my items.

Comment

They’re just misunderstood. They had a hard life growing up, it’s not their fault.

Comment

POS's!

Comment

Good job PC Sheriffs.dept Now for the Judge and Jury put it to Them..5-10Y at least..no Parole

Comment

Working...
                            X