Winchestergunstore.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchestergunstore.com

Been wanting a Winchester 1892 for awhile and came across Winchestergunstore.com. Has anyone purchased from this site before and is it legit?

Never used them but warning flags are raised when a website that says it’ll discount everything 15% if you lay with bitcoin.

Comment

No idea...I would use gunbroker & gunsinternational from known sellers / good feedback.

Comment

if i even think about buying on line i do a google search of the company and a street view of the address from google maps,,, if the building or address does not look legit,,,,,, move along ... if they look legit call the local bbb were they are located see if they have any info on them... if not, ,,,move along....

look for another local business close by and call them and ask if they know them or have had any dealings with them..... call the atf and ask them if it is a legit business also

Comment

One quick search and they are for sure a scam! Run

Comment

Scam. There is one that is springfieldarmorystore.com also. Wants you to zelle money to a personal account.

Comment

Scam

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 96 View Post
                Never used them but warning flags are raised when a website that says it’ll discount everything 15% if you lay with bitcoin.

Haha yeah didn’t see that part about Bitcoin, that tells me all I need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Appreciate the feedback fellas, y’all confirmed my suspicion. I’m going to pass.

If anyone knows where I can buy a new/current production 1892 in .357 or .45 please let me know. They seem near impossible to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another major red flag from their website.

We are open
                    Mon – Sat 8.00 – 18.00

Comment

I am with everyone else, i would avoid, looks like scam

Comment

Working...
                      X