Post Surgery Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Surgery Update

Surgery was a compete success. Doc was able to rebuild my foot and said it went extremely well. It took right at 4 hours but He said I will be waking normal in 10-12 weeks. It took numerous plates , screws and pins in my upper/mid foot. Took 5 plates, screws and pins for my toes. There was nerve and ligament damage as well that he was able to fix. Want to express my sincere thanks to all that sent prayers, well wishes, encourages and offers to help. It truly is appreciated. TBH is an amazing group of folks, even with all the poking fun and bickering , y’all are good folks and hope to someday shake y'all's hand. I’ve been a part of this family since dang near the beginning and the outpouring of love is what makes this place special. Most of all I want to thank God for protecting me and for guiding the Drs and nurses at the hospital today and throughout the procedure. Our God is an awesome God

Glad the surgery went well!! Make sure you listen to their instructions so you don’t mess something up inside your foot. Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

Comment

Glad you are doing well and on the road to full recovery. Yes, our GOD is awesome and is the reason for everything for all we are and do.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Amen brother! Glad to hear it all went well! Hears to a speedy recovery!

Comment

Glad to hear you are on the mend and the surgery went well. Best wishes.

Comment

I didn't see the original post but I'm happy to see that you are all fixed up. Good luck on your recovery.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great news Brandon. I hope the recovery is a fast and easy one for you. Best of luck

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I missed it, what happened to your foot ? Regardless I’m happy for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  I guess I missed it, what happened to your foot ? Regardless I’m happy for you.
                  Fell about 12-13 foot off a ladder onto concrete hanging Christmas lights

Comment

That's great news

Comment

Glad to hear, heal up and prayers your way!

Comment

That’s great news!!!

Now do exactly what he told you to do. Nothing more and nothing less. Ice helps a LOT at keeping the pain at bay, as does elevating your foot. Be careful with the pain pills as some of them can cause some nasty constipation!!! Drink plenty of fluids when you are taking them as it helps too.

Comment

Glad all went well. Its amazing how easily the things we do everyday get taken for granted.

Comment

Glad it went well for you .. speedy recovery Brandon

Comment

I must of missed the original thread . Good to hear he was able to fix you up .

Comment

Working...
                              X