In The Ammo Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In The Ammo Business

I started filming my own hunts in 2000. Not to be shared online because it wasn’t really a thing back then. But to see where the arrow went to determine recovery time.

3-5 Years later 2003-2005 Google Video had a platform to upload videos. Then YouTube came into existence. Google quickly learned they couldn’t compete against YouTube so they bought them out 2006.

I had a host of videos (most of them lost now) in Google videos. Slowly transitioned over to YouTube. For the past 15 years I’ve posted quite regularly doing work for others occasionally.

I’ve now been hired part time as Media Manager and Content Creator for Hammer Bullets. I owe a lot of that development to my time here with TBH. So Thanks TBH folks! Have a great hunting season!

Way to go, I’ve watched several of your videos and love my Hammer Bullets. Hammer Bullets seem to be the easiest for me to work up a load with.

Comment

Just a thought. Keep an eye out for Trump media. They will be releasing an app in Feb 2022 called Truth. And plan to compete directly with FB and Twitter. With as well as the stock is doing since it started this week, I'd imagine they will have a place for video like Google too. FB, Twitter, SNAP, and Google, suffered some loss this week due to it.

Comment

Just picked up some hammer bullets due to your videos. Just started load development. Hope they work well.

Comment

So are you the guy to get a deal from?

Comment

Awesome, congrats!!

I’ve been wanting to try out the hammers in my 260 ai and 6.5ss. Any deals for TBH members?

Comment

We need pics!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                  We need pics!
                  You meant video, right?

Comment

Very cool. Always enjoy your vids.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk