• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

He was at least 4 inches longer than the 32" climbing stick that I wacked him with!

Comment

Big and angry.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
            I was climbing down and noticed a big one coming straight for the base of my tree...so I wacked him!

[emoji102] holy cow yeah that is a big one. Had me going there for a minute though

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've bummed a few of them that were bedded down. https://youtube.com/shorts/IvoR8j4MJJU?feature=share

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Double-AA; 10-22-2021, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Got me a doe yesterday evening! Decided to hike in a little further past my planned set up into some thick brush because I didn’t see a ton of activity on the cam and it paid off. Not the biggest doe, but I was really happy to put some meat in the cooler! Didn’t get a pic of her since it was getting dark and I wanted to make the most of the sun before it set.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Kev View Post
                    Got me a doe yesterday evening! Decided to hike in a little further past my planned set up into some thick brush because I didn’t see a ton of activity on the cam and it paid off. Not the biggest doe, but I was really happy to put some meat in the cooler! Didn’t get a pic of her since it was getting dark and I wanted to make the most of the sun before it set.
                    Nicely done!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Dirty Kev!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Question for you guys, what do yall do if you find a stand out there? Ive run across 4 stands so far, one hang on that was lending against a tree( before season ) one old left on a tree from who know when, a tripod and a ladder. Very interested in how someone got a tripod stand in there where its at.

Comment

Originally posted by Therooster240g View Post
                              Question for you guys, what do yall do if you find a stand out there? Ive run across 4 stands so far, one hang on that was lending against a tree( before season ) one old left on a tree from who know when, a tripod and a ladder. Very interested in how someone got a tripod stand in there where its at.

I hunt a lot of public land and when I find something like that, I leave it. If it's considerably trashed or appears unsafe, I'll report it to the property authorities so nobody gets hurt. If it looks safe and I don't have a spot, I'll hunt it! I don't ever take anything I find, though. Finders keepers = theft.

Comment

I had no plans on finders keeps, I agree that's stealing. I mark them on my map and keep going. One for sure looked unsafe. The tripod was hunted out of within 24hr of me running across it. Had a dead pig within 40 yards of it. Just interested in others thoughts on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X