Huge thanks to Buffalo Field Archery and TX ASA team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge thanks to Buffalo Field Archery and TX ASA team

Thanks for hosting the state championship this year. Great facility for sure.

Thanks to all the people who helped make the Texas ASA 3D season a great one. Very much appreciate your hard work and dedications.

It was my first experience with an event of such a grand scale !!!

Two complete courses !!!

It was very impressive, we had a great time and a good shoot !!

Thanks to ALL for the hard work

Comment

We enjoyed it also.

Comment

We had a great time as well. Looking forward to next year! Hoping for a great hunting season between now and then!

Comment

Great Club/ course! They seem to be going in the direction I hope archery is going. Great job once again Mike and Tracey!
          First class on all accounts! Just wish it wasn't in Houston!

Comment

Thank you Buffalo Field for setting a great course! I know you all worked really hard to set this up.

Comment

Glad y'all had a good time. I am very happy to be a member if Buffalo, and I was able to help out with a great shoot. 109 (I believe) shooters on Sat, and 165 on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
                Glad y'all had a good time. I am very happy to be a member if Buffalo, and I was able to help out with a great shoot. 109 (I believe) shooters on Sat, and 165 on Sunday.
                We actually ended up with 314 total shooters.

288 ASA shooters and 26 fun shooters.

Comment

Outstanding time
                  Thank you

Comment

Hope everyone enjoyed the course. I heard some comments about the challenging aspect. Come on out again to master the course. Thanks to everyone who made the drive out.

Comment

BFAC did an excellent job. I joined this club a month or so ago and have volunteered for many shoots, including this one. You won't find many people as happy as the guys are at BFAC to help out. All of the volunteers I worked with really enjoy archery/hunting and really enjoyed putting in hard work to make sure the shoot went well.

If you're a Houston local looking to join an archery club, this is the one to join. Great place to shoot, great fellowship, and reasonable dues.

Comment

Yes indeed, good job!

Comment

Working...
                        X