ASA shoot in Clifton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    If I am not to hung over on Sunday, I might try to come up and say hello some of yall fellers.
    Well come on out Heath

Comment

What time on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        What time on Sunday?
        All day long

Comment

Thanks MC, You and the wife have fun in "V" and good luck. I will save you some Fish h. & Rice for the eye!!!!

Comment

Sorry Dr. death. I will be passing by lake whitney I beleive Hwy 22.
            is that the easiest way from I-35 out of Hillsboro?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
              Sorry Dr. death. I will be passing by lake whitney I beleive Hwy 22.
              is that the easiest way from I-35 out of Hillsboro?
              Thanks
              Yes. You will go through Laguna Park (at the dam) and stay on 22 until you come to 219. Turn left on 219 and we are about 8 miles on the right. When you pass Jims Package Store a.k.a. the beer store we are about 1/2 a mile down. If you have any trouble call me 495- 0252.
              Darrell

Comment

yes cant leave home without her !! she's the one really in the compitition , im bringin my blacktail recurve
                im working on gettin a slow bow just for these asa shoots though

Comment

I'm ready for it to start. I'm worn out. It's been a busy 2 weeks getting ready for this shoot.

Comment

Thank you Dr. Death, I was going to shoot on Sat but something came up. I will be there for a Sun shoot, I will call you incase i acidently get stuck at the beer store and can't drive any longer. :O)

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer1 View Post
                      I'm all for Sunday.
                      Where & When for a departure time?
                      We can meet by Vista Ridge Mall. Then drive down 35 to Hillsboro and the over to Clifton.

Comment

I'll be there on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                          We can meet by Vista Ridge Mall. Then drive down 35 to Hillsboro and the over to Clifton.
                          That sounds pretty close (time?).
                          I'll give ya a call later.
                          Glen and some others are heading out too, they plan to go down 35W.

Glen, I tried to call you back around 9:30pm and got a fax tone.
                          We were at Nokia for Sesame Street, (Elmo Grows Up or something) with kids last night.

Comment

sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                            X