No announcement yet.

Mix it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Wayne, I respect that alot out if a 9 yr old kid wanting to shoot trad equipment. I don't have that kind of patience.LOL. As for Murph son, I don't like shooting against him either cause he's real good!!!!!LOL I'm just happy to see kids shooting period and having fun. I hate to see kids lose interest cause of hard courses, intimidation factors, etc. I hope to meet you and your grandson soon at a 3d shoot. My name is Casey Jones and I shoot a orange and black Hoyt if you're ever looking for me at a shoot.

Comment

All is good, guys. I just have more fun with a stick bow, so that's what I do. My Son and Grandson shoot with me a lot, and that is what is important to me.

Wayne

Comment

FWIW - My thoughts on kids shooting any ASA tourney (or any tourney) - if the assigned stake is too difficult for them, move them up to where they are comfortable. Screw the trophy. You can ask our club - Brazos County Archery Club - for a pin or a sticker or something to "award" the kid for trying.

A 9 year old should be shooting from the closest stake, regardless of equipment. (Actually, in ASA 9 year olds shoot from the Eagle stake - 20 yards, which imo is too far.)

I think if any of you come out to BCAC you will find what you seek. We are listening and trying to be responsive to what we hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          FWIW - My thoughts on kids shooting any ASA tourney (or any tourney) - if the assigned stake is too difficult for them, move them up to where they are comfortable. Screw the trophy. You can ask our club - Brazos County Archery Club - for a pin or a sticker or something to "award" the kid for trying.

A 9 year old should be shooting from the closest stake, regardless of equipment. (Actually, in ASA 9 year olds shoot from the Eagle stake - 20 yards, which imo is too far.)

I think if any of you come out to BCAC you will find what you seek. We are listening and trying to be responsive to what we hear.

www.BrazosCountyArchery.com

Yep

Walk em up....we've all got plenty of medals, and I've never NOT seen Tracy(SmallCat) ready to give one out.

Comment

www.BrazosCountyArchery.com
            This is the Standing Rule @ AFC PARIS............All Pee Wees that do not place in the top 3 will recieve custom made medals..............

Comment

I figured most clubs are like that.

Comment

I figured most clubs are like that.
                At Mesquite all kids get medals.

Comment

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
                  At Mesquite all kids get medals.
                  We got it covered in Brownwood

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 Resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	23993889

Comment

I am glad a lot people are communicating about this subject and others 3D archery tournament ideas.

Sent from my mobile office using Tapatalk

Comment

Man Timm way to go getting everyone all worked up

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                        Man Timm way to go getting everyone all worked up
                        You know me.......

Sent from my mobile office using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X