Huge Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Thank You

I wanted to say thank you to Mike,Tracy, and Jimmy and all the archery clubs who hosted the regular ASA state qualifier tournaments. The regular season was great.

Would like to see my traditional shooter come out and have fun.

See y'all at Mesquite(which is really in ???)

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
    I wanted to say thank you to Mike,Tracy, and Jimmy and all the archery clubs who hosted the regular ASA state qualifier tournaments. The regular season was great.

Would like to see my traditional shooter come out and have fun.

See y'all at Mesquite(which is really in ???)
    That would be 4415 Cleveland Rd., DALLAS

Comment

Why, you're welcome Timm...

Comment

Originally posted by LostHawg View Post
        Why, you're welcome Timm...
        Punk You did not show up for any of the ASA shoots. I drove all the way to Abilene and you couldn't make it out.

Comment

2050z enjoyed meeting you and shooting with you on sunday and congrats on some good shooting.

Comment

You're welcome Tim, and a big thank you to all the Federation shooters who make it all worth while. Hard to believe we're at the end of another season. This one was alot of fun!

Already looking forward to next year's shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
              2050z enjoyed meeting you and shooting with you on sunday and congrats on some good shooting.
              Had a great time Gene!!! See ya at Mesquite.

Comment

Thank You Timm and a big THANKS to all of our GREAT Texas ASA shooters.

We love our job. The pay is not too good, but the people we work with....all you Texas ASA Federation shooters and ASA host clubs.... are wonderful.

Comment

Thank you ALL for supporting The Texas ASA Federation and making it what it is today!! Ya'll are an incredible bunch!! We have seen you shoot in rain, wind, mud, heat, ticks, flies and all other annoying, biting insecto's...the last qualifier, the last day found us in the rain....Heck, Timm, YOU shot in the rain!! SOON we'll be starting the ASA indoor game and we won't have to worry about any of that!! Hope to see EVERYONE at State at the Mesquite range,July 18 & 19th. Thanks again!!

Comment

Working...
                  X