Medina Area Hunting????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medina Area Hunting????

How many of yours guys hunt around there? Quality of deer herd? Prices you’re paying for leases? Any info is appreciated…

Medina County or Medina Texas?

Comment

My mistake, Medina Texas

Comment

Going there today.
        I haven’t seen any huge bucks on my friends place, but lots of deer, turkey and hogs.
        IMHO needs a lot of supplemental feeding. No idea on lease prices, but real estate has gone thru the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
          Going there today.
          I haven’t seen any huge bucks on my friends place, but lots of deer, turkey and hogs.
          IMHO needs a lot of supplemental feeding. No idea on lease prices, but real estate has gone thru the roof.
          This. Some decent deer in the area depending on whether they are allowed to age and feeding. Also should be a pretty good chance a Axis and maybe Sika depending on where you are at.

Comment

I do, we get decent bucks nothing crazy but pretty solid. Me and my buddies pay next to nothing so I can't comment on prices, we pay 2400 a year total for 450 acres with total access and freedom on the property

Comment

There’s some decent deer and chances of exotics. Hunted down end of 2107 several years ago and down 337 few yrs ago with good WT population. Never know what will show up when your out.

Comment

It’s true you never know what will show up
                We’ve seen axis, fallow, sika, aoudad, and the very biggest boar
                Any of us had ever seen or killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                  It’s true you never know what will show up
                  We’ve seen axis, fallow, sika, aoudad, and the very biggest boar
                  Any of us had ever seen or killed.
                  yeah, forgot about Aoudad, they have really moved into the area in recent years. Heck might even find a red stag or elk that has gone free range in some spots. They aren't abundant but they are around.

Comment

Would y’all say the whitetail are avg hill country size 120-130’s??

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                      Would y’all say the whitetail are avg hill country size 120-130’s??
                      That's about what we see and growing with our management

Comment

Pm sent we hunt in Medina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                          X