When does 1883 start ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does 1883 start ?

They said it was coming on last night at 9:00 and nothing recorded ?

We watched the new episode on Paramount+ last night.

Comment

You have to have Paramount +. I watched the 4th episode yesterday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrisler View Post
        yep, this^^^^

Comment

X2 Love the show.

Comment

We have a firestick or something. Not sure what but I watch it a day or 2 after it airs on cinema

Comment

Paramount

I have Paramount and I have watched the first two on there along with all the Yellowstone shows and it looked like the other 1883 shows would be coming on there also but it does not even show them on there ??? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                I have Paramount and I have watched the first two on there along with all the Yellowstone shows and it looked like the other 1883 shows would be coming on there also but it does not even show them on there ??? Thanks
                It's not on Paramount. It's on Paramount +, which is a subscription based streaming service. They put the first 2 episodes on Paramount to get you hooked. Then you have to subscribe to watch the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by CBHunter View Post
                  It's not on Paramount. It's on Paramount +, which is a subscription based streaming service. They put the first 2 episodes on Paramount to get you hooked. Then you have to subscribe to watch the rest.
                  Yep, we have Paramount and Paramount + it's only on the streaming service.

Comment

I wonder what the increase was in subscriptions due to just this show.

Comment

Dang

Originally posted by CBHunter View Post
                      That Sucks.

Comment

Its $4.99 a month

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
                          Its $4.99 a month
                          And that's how they nickle and dime ya to the poorhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
                            Its $4.99 a month
                            I got it for .99 cents a month for 2 month, then I`m gonna cancel it.

Comment

Pretty sure the plot starts in 1883 (duh) ��

Comment

Working...
                              X