any good disfunctional family christmas stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colton View Post
    Nothing truly dysfunctional here, but one of my wife’s cousins is wearing a “Sleigh the Patriarchy” sweater ��
    Daddy issues, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      Daddy issues, perhaps?
      I don’t think so, her dad is a good guy, all her sisters (5 girls total) are cool, I guess she is just really bought in to the “white man evil” deal

Comment

I was a LEO for 25 years and I could write a book but one thing that happened almost every Christmas time was some clown would toss the family Christmas tree thru the front window. We would pull up and sure enough there it laid tinsel and all.

Comment

Update: Her white elephant gift included a “The Patriarchy gets coal for Christmas” bumper sticker

Comment

I don’t think so, her dad is a good guy, all her sisters (5 girls total) are cool, I guess she is just really bought in to the “white man evil” deal
            She is probably related to my wife's family somehow. Lots of man haters on that branch.

Comment

In the middle of one now....

Comment

Originally posted by glennp View Post
                Oh boy!!!!!!

Comment

Start hammering out live updates!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                    Start hammering out live updates!

Just a little advice / teaser:

If you want some of your more "redneck" female family members to beat up your ex-wife for $500.00, make sure the ex is not on the "family" group text....

Not me but a family member really screwed up on this one.

Comment

My 1.5 year old daughter got toy cleaning supplies as a gift. Guess who made it a point to tell us if we have a boy he better get the same gift ��

Comment

If you want some of your more "redneck" female family members to beat up your ex-wife for $500.00, make sure the ex is not on the "family" group text....
                        I can see that text message as a tree ornament for next Xmas.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a little advice / teaser:

Not me but a family member really screwed up on this one.
                          Is the ex on her way over? If so, video with audio is a must!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            My family told the drunk uncle he had to be vaccinated to go to Thanksgiving. So here I am about to put a prime rib on for myself
                            Sounds like great plan.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                              I have a good one. Got to “meet” my 2 new cousins this year....brother and sister who are now both transgender. At least my aunt and uncle still have a “boy” and a “girl”. The crazy part is the girl/ now a boy is dating her best friend from high school that is a gay guy. Pretty screwed up.
                              Reminds me of Ray Stevens I’m my own grandpa!!!

Comment

My 1.5 year old daughter got toy cleaning supplies as a gift. Guess who made it a point to tell us if we have a boy he better get the same gift ��
                                Just tell her “nah that’s women’s work” and let the games begin. Get this thread going.

Comment

Working...
                                X