Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tight spot

Comment

Another vote for tight spot. Very quiet and it doesn't let go of anything. Bought it after losing 3 arrows.

Comment

Go to Tight Spot, you’ll love it.

Comment

Trophyrige with the light 2 part quiver.

I shoot bows 34 inch plus and shoot long(er) arrows.

The 2 part quiver works well.

Really love the new mathews and how you can get the arrows higher and tighter in the riser.

Comment

I purchased a tight spot (5) and it’s noisy with 4 shafts ! It’s on a Switchback xt - everything is tight! I’m not impressed

Comment

Anyone that shoots with their quiver on notice you pull the bow opposite the side the quiver is attached (so left for a RH bow w/ the quiver on the right side)? I've been shooting my 3D course lately and noticed that when I have my quiver attached with a few arrows in it, almost all my shots go left a few inches past 20 yards or so. Is it just me pulling the bow since I'm having to compensate for the added RH weight by twisting my draw arm? Can't imagine the quiver throws off the tune of my bow that much on it's own. I think regardless I'll continue to stand hunt (West Texas) without my quiver attached, but wanted to get a better understanding for run-n-gun turkey hunting or something like that. Any help is much appreciated!

Comment

I mostly shoot no quiver
                Only shot 3D 2x
                Haven't shot regular in years [emoji20][emoji20]

What I remember ftom the few times I shot with my quiver on I could see the bow cant towards the right where the quiver was. I tried to correct for it, and than correct for the correction etc etc.
                Brian @ On Target Archery asked me what changed. I told him. He said Ok?So?? Your head is making more out of than it is.

After 30ish shots it wasn't much of an issue for me.

I was muscling the shot and slapping the trigger when the pin sashayed over the bullseye

Comment

Working...
                X