Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another soft minded kid that can't handle being told you are 2nd best. He should follow Kelly or Riley.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      Stoops loves him some Stoops.
      He should.

Comment

Rut Roh.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	DCDC7091-856A-440A-8AE1-EC2E646683F0.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	24670210

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Our crew has. He’s in our backyard.

Honestly, I was more impressed with Klubnik.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This. I only saw Ewers play once and that was for the state title. Klubnik was way more impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
            Another soft minded kid that can't handle being told you are 2nd best. He should follow Kelly or Riley.

Or fisher

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — The first losing season in four decades. An NCAA-record 36-year bowl streak snapped. The worst academic performance among Power Five conferences...

Comment

Would anyone here be surprised if Bama played their best game of the season tomorrow, gets a few “favorable” calls, and Kirby screws the pooch resulting in a Bama win? Then Bama and Georgia end up in the CFP.

I got a sneaky feeling it might play out like this tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Would anyone here be surprised if Bama played their best game of the season tomorrow, gets a few “favorable” calls, and Kirby screws the pooch resulting in a Bama win? Then Bama and Georgia end up in the CFP.

Wouldn’t be shocked at all if it plays out exactly like that

Comment

I have zero issue with that outcome

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Wouldn’t be shocked at all if it plays out exactly like that

I wouldn't either. And I think it's horse ****.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Yep, I doubt anyone on here has seen him actually play.....
                      I've watched Ewers in person since he was in 4th grade. Potential? Yes, out the a**. Skills? See above

Big, big negative for me- Ewers is about Ewers 100%. The 2021 Carroll Dragon team hasn't missed a lick since Ewers reclassified and enrolled at OSU. Not one kid on that team has mentioned him being gone, and I've had a lot of those kids over since they were in Kindergarten flag football.

Can he get it done, no doubt. Last year in the state game he was still hurt from the early season surgery, really reduced his mobility. As a sophomore he was outstanding, except when the games started started to mean something deep in the playoffs.

Maybe he'll succeed at a place where there isn't a qb battle for the job, I honestly don't think he'd ever get a start at OSU until his 3rd or 4th year.

Best of luck to the kid, but Quinn needs a good kick in the a** to make himself accountable to the teammates and program around him.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                        I've watched Ewers in person since he was in 4th grade. Potential? Yes, out the a**. Skills? See above

Big, big negative for me- Ewers is about Ewers 100%. The 2021 Carroll Dragon team hasn't missed a lick since Ewers reclassified and enrolled at OSU. Not one kid on that team has mentioned him being gone, and I've had a lot of those kids over since they were in Kindergarten flag football.

Can he get it done, no doubt. Last year in the state game he was still hurt from the early season surgery, really reduced his mobility. As a sophomore he was outstanding, except when the games started started to mean something deep in the playoffs.

Maybe he'll succeed at a place where there isn't a qb battle for the job, I honestly don't think he'd ever get a start at OSU until his 3rd or 4th year.

Best of luck to the kid, but Quinn needs a good kick in the a** to make himself accountable to the teammates and program around him.

That’s a hard pass from me then.

Comment

2021 College Football - Championship Week

If Utah would have had Texas transfer Cam Rising running the offense every game, they’d likely be looking at a playoff spot.

I’m not sure tOSU wants that action in the Rose Bowl
                          Last edited by Chad C; 12-03-2021, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Heck with that! I wanna see Bama get blown out! See Nick throw stuff and cuss a lot!! Geaux Dawgs!! And Pokes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              Heck with that! I wanna see Bama get blown out! See Nick throw stuff and cuss a lot!! Geaux Dawgs!! And Pokes!!

X2

Comment

#6 Bishop for Utah is just playing with Oregon QB.... poor kid [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X