This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 11

Been a great season so far. Saturday played out so nicely in so many ways.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNNLl5WYdFs"]SEC Shorts - Florida tries to win a hot seat - YouTube[/ame]

Hopefully the offense can get more going in the Grove.

Comment

We shall see. Just happy for a breath of new fresh air from the downward spiral of things.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Fmjag64; 11-08-2021, 08:36 AM.

Comment

BTHO Ole Miss!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Meh....

On to basketball, ugh. And then.... Baseball. Yep, I've moved on to baseball.

Comment

Hoping the Defense keeps pace but a big task ahead with a heisman hopeful

Would like to see a big improvment game from Calzada this weekend. Some touch on the ball instead of grade A rockets on a 8 yard slant, 65-70% completion and get rid of the dang happy feat in the pocket.

Vegas says a FG favorite in the grove so Ill take that outcome

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Meh....

x2 on this!!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Hoping the Defense keeps pace but a big task ahead with a heisman hopeful

Would like to see a big improvment game from Calzada this weekend. Some touch on the ball instead of grade A rockets on a 8 yard slant, 65-70% completion and get rid of the dang happy feat in the pocket.

Vegas says a FG favorite in the grove so Ill take that outcome
                Those receivers have to catch most of those. Especially if they're gonna play on Sunday. Wydermyer had some BAD drops.

Comment

Between the Longhorns and the Cowboys this weekend, I should have gone hunting.... North winds this weekend might have me in a pig blind versus a recliner getting kicked in the nuts...

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 11

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Meh....

You’re making this hard to pile on the Horns struggles.

They will win this week and have a good shot of picking up one of the final two and make a bowl.
                    Last edited by Brock Middlebrook; 11-08-2021, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Not sure Texas can beat Kansas at this point.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure about Texas at all 12 year drought has been long enough?

Comment

Go Horns

Comment

Cross posted from the end of last thread about the McGurie hire at Texas Tech.

It’s out there now so can talk. Joey McGuire.

This is a fantastic hire. He’s a Mack Brown type CEO so his staff is going to be important, but he knows that, Tech knows that. Lubbock is a challenging place to recruit to, but Joey is the guy to get it done. You won’t find a more well liked, respected coach by the high school coaches around the state. I think he’s going to build a program at Tech that the fans and alumni will be very proud of. So fired up for my Red Raider wife. She worked with Joey through his run at Cedar Hill.

I already have Red and Black gear coming my way by her. I promised if he got the gig so….

Here’s a great article to what high school coaches think about him. He will be welcomed with open arms in every coaching office in the state.

Comment

Double post

Comment

Working...
                              X