Forum Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Hack

Since the forum was hacked, is there still an effort underway to correct the problem? I know there are other threads somewhere but since I can't use the search, I just started a new one.

This sucks and not worth the effort unless I'm really bored.

They are looking for the issue, but it is hidden really, really well. They have not sorted it out so far as I know.

Comment

Thank you. I can turn javascript off and log in but as soon as I change a couple pages, it is back on. Can't watch videos with it off either. Sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Thank you. I can turn javascript off and log in but as soon as I change a couple pages, it is back on. Can't watch videos with it off either. Sucks...
        Android Google Pixel 4a I can choose what sites to use JavaScript. Turning it off ruined most websites, so now I have JavaScript only blocked for TBH. Hope to get it back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
          Android Google Pixel 4a I can choose what sites to use JavaScript. Turning it off ruined most websites, so now I have JavaScript only blocked for TBH. Hope to get it back soon.
          I did the same but every page on tbh has a different address so once I start clicking threads, Javascript comes on and BOOM, ****

Comment

Comment

Yep mine still messed up. Guess its tapacrap from now on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sick and tired of having to go into the settings and turn off java. I was blissfully ignorant of java a week ago, now i have to turn it off to log on.

Comment

I'm waiting as well. I quit trying to log on with my phone and I must say I have been ALOT more productive!

Comment

Yep my phone still jacked up too. I agree, it sucks to not be able to log on. Ugh.

Comment

I tried to get on with my phone using chrome a while ago and was hacked. Sucks.

Comment

I'm on my desktop on Firefox and have no issues.

Comment

Google Chrome, no issues.

Comment

Works only when i use desktop view. If I stay on mobile version it is hack city. Reroutes to some bad stuff.

Comment

I'm going to AT&T store today and if I luck out a Android phone guy will be there. Most are iPhone people.
                              I need a virus protection APP anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X