Good morning macie!! Prayers sent up

Comment

Morning Macie!

Comment

Continued prayers for your family

Comment

continued prayers...

Comment

Have not been on much in a while. I have still been keeping up with Macie & my family continues to pray for all of y'all.

Comment

I haven't posted here before, but Macie is always in my prayers.

Comment

Macie, I'm still praying for you everyday

Comment

Macie,

God's ABSOLUTE BEST to you today, young princess... His VERY BEST.

Sackett

BTW, this very post marks my 'ten point' beginning. No better thread to do it on.

Comment

I haven't posted to your thread in a while, but I hope you know that I'm still praying for you and think about you every day.

Comment

Good afternoon Macie!

Prayers always!

Comment

I'm here; still praying for you Macie!!!!

Comment

Another for healing...

Comment

Afternoon Macie, I went to a study group last night and we had everyone there praying for you and they will continue too. God is faithful, you'll see.

Have a great night and get a good nights sleep.

Comment

So I'm standing next to Macie's bed with our Pastor this afternoon. Macie is as relaxed as I have seen her, sound asleep. As Pastor and I talked we both stared at Macie just taking in her beautiful face. After a few minutes we hit a lull in the conversation and became lost in thought. And about that time Macie SMILED!!!! Now if your like me, calm down. It very well could have been a involuntary muscle movment. BUTTTTTT, JUST MAYBE, it was a sign. But guys and gals let me tell you, that was almost 5 hours ago and I am just know able to see enough to type this. It was the most awesome sight I have seen since the birth of my kids. Dang, I love to see her smile!!!

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                                So I'm standing next to Macie's bed with our Pastor this afternoon. Macie is as relaxed as I have seen her, sound asleep. As Pastor and I talked we both stared at Macie just taking in her beautiful face. After a few minutes we hit a lull in the conversation and became lost in thought. And about that time Macie SMILED!!!! Now if your like me, calm down. It very well could have been a involuntary muscle movment. BUTTTTTT, JUST MAYBE, it was a sign. But guys and gals let me tell you, that was almost 5 hours ago and I am just know able to see enough to type this. It was the most awesome sight I have seen since the birth of my kids. Dang, I love to see her smile!!!

Brian
                                Thats awesome. Havent posted much, but still praying. God is in control.

Comment

Working...
                                X