No announcement yet.

Ozark season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually liked all the episodes. The ending was fitting in the sense that the Byrds are never getting out or the fact that maybe deep down they don't really want out

Comment

Didn’t care for the ending but enjoyed the whole show

Comment

So good ready for part 2

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
          Yeah I'm not saying the ending was bad I just thought it was going to go different. Been reading some crazy theories about that final scene
          So do people actually think Jonah killed a family member? To me that sounds ludicrous.

The more I think about the ending the more I think that's how it had to be. Not to say it's what I wanted to happen, but it was the right call.

Camila though...whew. I would NOT want to be in bed with that lady. She is far more dangerous than her brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            So do people actually think Jonah killed a family member? To me that sounds ludicrous.

The more I think about the ending the more I think that's how it had to be. Not to say it's what I wanted to happen, but it was the right call.

Camila though...whew. I would NOT want to be in bed with that lady. She is far more dangerous than her brother.
            Or her son!

Comment

Only reason I wouldn't want to be in bed with her is because she looks like a gargoyle on the side of the Chrysler building. Other than that though, I'd smash!

But seriously, I think you're right about the ending; that's why I found it so tidy. I respect writers/directors who end a series or a movie the way it should end, instead of just pleasing the masses.

The ending in "Heat" is a great example. Through that whole epic, awesome Michael Mann film the audience identifies and roots for the antagonist, DeNiro. But in the end, to keep the world spinning on its proper axis, the protagonist, Pacino, had to gun him down. And gun his arse down he did.
              RIP, Neal McCauley.

Comment

Yeah people were saying that Jonah shot Wendy and not the P.I. at the end

Comment

I refuse to believe that if for no other reason than he was the most annoying character for 2 (?) seasons. LOL

Comment

I refuse to believe that if for no other reason than he was the most annoying character for 2 (?) seasons. LOL
                    it seems far fetched but those kids seemed to really hate their mom towards the end. Plus, I still think he was ****** about the whole Ben thing. Most likely though he shoots the P.I. so the Byrds can keep on cranking.

Comment

I think he shot the P.I. It was the wreck earlier in the episode that sealed that deal. He and his sister could have walked away and left Wendy in the nut house... she told them to do so and go be free. They made the choice to stay with her and then that wreck happens and they almost lose their mother. As much BS as they have been through no way would they let that P.I. derail it when they are that close to leaving the Ozarks and going back to Chicago. Remember Jonah was all keyed up to adios Garcia back when Buddy was around... he's been wanting to kill with a rifle for a while.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                        I think he shot the P.I. It was the wreck earlier in the episode that sealed that deal. He and his sister could have walked away and left Wendy in the nut house... she told them to do so and go be free. They made the choice to stay with her and then that wreck happens and they almost lose their mother. As much BS as they have been through no way would they let that P.I. derail it when they are that close to leaving the Ozarks and going back to Chicago. Remember Jonah was all keyed up to adios Garcia back when Buddy was around... he's been wanting to kill with a rifle for a while.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                        Good points

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          Same here.
                          We watched 3 episodes of season 1 last night and I honestly don’t care if I watch another…
                          I must confess. The show got way better and I got hooked.
                          Finished it tonight. I get the way it ended, but still hate that it ended that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            I must confess. The show got way better and I got hooked.
                            Finished it tonight. I get the way it ended, but still hate that it ended that way.

It was a great show but the ending was meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              It was a great show but the ending was meh.

Little disappointed in the ending. Was looking forward to the sequel when Jonah and Ruth were running the business a few years from now

Comment

She was the Skyler or Marie of Ozark

Comment

Working...
                                X