2022 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    I’m working up a treatise in my mind on Jon Daniel’s. Probably coming soon. Ugh.
    The non-GM, you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I've only been in the barn once, and it was open seating for a college tourney. We moved all over the lower bowl and all the seats were great. I think I liked the left field box the best.
      You talking about the ones in fair territory? The all you can eat buffet seats? I never heard of such? Everyone, keep opinions coming. Booked the hotel and will be going to Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday games. Figure on just buying the tix at the game

Comment

They were definitely in fair territory, the buffet deal was not going on that day as it was the weekend after the big 2021 freeze. Concesions were very limited, beer....was not!

Comment

I’m working up a treatise in my mind on Jon Daniel’s. Probably coming soon. Ugh.
          I’ve been doing the same for years. It appears that all he has to do is strive for, and occasionally produce, mediocrity, and his job is secure. He likely knows where any organizational bodies are buried.

Comment

Tough to watch

Comment

Hearn on the hill. Three batters in: Hit batter, home run, walk. Jeez.

Comment

5 - 0, 6 batters in.

S O B

Comment

I finally got to watch two nights ago. Five innings will be enough for the season. My new team will be the Globe Trotters of baseball. The Savanah Bananas. Go Bananas!

Comment

Hitters didn’t quit. Victory snatched from the jaws of
                    defeat. Nice.

The pitchers though….

Comment

Hitters didn’t quit. Victory snatched from the jaws of
                      defeat. Nice.

The pitchers though….

Going to be interesting when the Astros show up next week. Talk about a contrast. The Astros offense is anemic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Going to be interesting when the Astros show up next week. Talk about a contrast. The Astros offense is anemic.

Well, I have some really good news for you…

Comment

I don't think the pitching is truly a surprise to anyone. What is surprising is the lack of offensive production from our hitters as well as how bad we've been on defense (the games I've been able to sit through anyhow). I figured with Corey and Marcus up the middle, our defense would have been stellar. We're pretty mediocre at the corners though too. I really wish we would have had Kole Calhoun back in his prime, he used to rip us apart, maybe he will get it going and show hes got some good stuff still left in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Well, I have some really good news for you…

That works both ways [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hence me saying it is going to be interesting. Is Houston’s better than avg pitching going to contain the Ranger’s better than avg offense?

And how will Houston’s anemic offense do against the Ranger’s bad pitching?

There is no telling!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              That works both ways [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hence me saying it is going to be interesting. Is Houston’s better than avg pitching going to contain the Ranger’s better than avg offense?

And how will Houston’s anemic offense do against the Ranger’s bad pitching?

There is no telling!

Should be pretty well matched up. Probably look like any peanut or little league game. Just cost more to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                                Should be pretty well matched up. Probably look like any peanut or little league game. Just cost more to see.

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X