• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Good news! Still praying for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    X2

Comment

Everything was stable today. They didn’t really want to make any big changes today after the surgery yesterday. The ventilator is set at 75% and her oxygen is bouncing 93-94.

Comment

Thanks for the update and little things like that are good news. Continuing prayers for your wife and you. God Bless

Comment

Praying for Beth again this morning. It's great hearing progress is going in a good direction and will continue praying until she makes it home to you.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Beth had a little setback last night. Her oxygen dropped and they had to increase the ventilator. Her blood gasses went down so the upped the nitric oxide. They got everything back in line this evening. Ventilator is at 70% and oxygen is 93%. I’m probably going to start staying at hospital full time Monday and just finding a gym or somewhere to shower (hospital doesn’t have a guest shower). That’s if she’s stable, if not my Daughter doesn’t want to leave. I’m just trying to drop the hotel if possible.

Comment

I apologize if this has been asked before but what hospital is she in? And what city?

Continued prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                  I apologize if this has been asked before but what hospital is she in? And what city?

Continued prayers!
                  UT Southwestern in Dallas. Thank You for checking in on her!!

Comment

Originally posted by CassCounty View Post
                    UT Southwestern in Dallas. Thank You for checking in on her!!
                    PM incoming

Comment

Beth had a stable day today. The ICU Dr said from his experience she may be at this plateau for a week or two then her lungs will either show improvement or decline. I’m praying hard for improvement. Thank You all for your prayers and everything. I appreciate you all.

Comment

I'll continue praying for improvement.

Comment

Praying, Lord please watch over and heal Beth, and be with her family.

Comment

Prayers for Beth to fully recover.
                            God Bless her and family.

Comment

Prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continuing prayers.....

Comment

Working...
                                X