Menard 2021/2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menard 2021/2022 Season

That time to get a new thread going. We didnt have much luck on turkeys this year but a few were killed. Lots of busted up trees like everyone else and lots of green grass, hope its a good year. Im ready to go already.

I am hoping to get out next weekend and start thinking about next year.

Comment

Was at our place a couple week ends ago. All we did was pick up and cut limbs in the roads. It was unbelievable how many oak limbs had broke off.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        Was at our place a couple week ends ago. All we did was pick up and cut limbs in the roads. It was unbelievable how many oak limbs had broke off.
        Make sure y’all come clean ours up too. Going down next weekend to get away

Comment

I'm thinking this year is going to be one of those years! We got rain at the right time!

Comment

It’s green but still have oak damage from the freeze,caterpillar, and hail. Seen a lot of hogs a few axis. Hopefully we get more rain over the next few months

Comment

Originally posted by MenardCountyBow View Post
              Make sure y’all come clean ours up too. Going down next weekend to get away
              We drug all the limbs over on your place. Ramon said you would want them.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                We drug all the limbs over on your place. Ramon said you would want them.
                Only if he split and stacked it

Comment

Man it got scary this evening. I turned North on Cleo Road and the craziest blowing rain storm hit. I didn’t know what to do as my lease mates told me how bad the low water crosses get. I couldn’t see at all and ended up getting stuck between two low spots a few miles away from the lease.

After about 30 minutes it slowed down so I could make it through. Super scary stuff.

I had plans to go get some corn in the morning in town. Hopefully no more rain and the roads clear.

Comment

I hear you. I’m at my lease now and that was a wicked storm. We are off Cleo as well. Had some hail but nothing too serious. Hopefully nothing more though the night.

Heath, I’m going to PM my cell. Never hurts to have an extra contact on hand out here.

Randy

Comment

We are west of menard. Picked up 2.5” in about 45 minutes. It was wild how hard it rained

Comment

I ended up with 1.3" here on the west side of town. This was a very good and timely rain. It was green out there but most was winter grass and weeds and with the 100 degree heat on it's way, it would be gone in no time.
                        Adios,
                        Gary

Comment

Junction was hoping today when I ran to town to grab corn. Finally had lunch at Lum’s

I’m sitting in a pop up waiting on a pig with my bow instead of driving around on the Can Am with a 308. I’m an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Junction was hoping today when I ran to town to grab corn. Finally had lunch at Lum’s

I’m sitting in a pop up waiting on a pig with my bow instead of driving around on the Can Am with a 308. I’m an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Lum’s is awesome. That’s some serious protein right there.

Comment

Any updates on how things are looking out there?
                              Gary?

Comment

Working...
                              X