? On pics on threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? On pics on threads

How do these folks get pics posted that you could not see an entire pic with a 70” big screen TV. Even on a regular computer screen you cannot see the entire pic. What the H###?

9 times out of 10 it’s not done on purpose. Looks like it’s a tapatalk issue. The pics load fine and normal when viewed in tapatalk but appear as a large picture when viewed on a lap top or through safari. And not sure if there is a fix for it.

Comment

It is a big mystery and nothing to be done about it

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        How do these folks get pics posted that you could not see an entire pic with a 70” big screen TV. Even on a regular computer screen you cannot see the entire pic. What the H###?
        When I come across a thread with huge pics I just hit the back button and move on.

Comment

? On pics on threads

Originally posted by sendit View Post
          When I come across a thread with huge pics I just hit the back button and move on.

Yeah, don’t get it. All you have to do is select “small” when prompted when posting a pic. It’s not rocket surgery.

Comment

Oh man, I was thinking this exact thing the other day.

Then soon thought, isn't it awesome when others use the quote option and re-post those monster pics over and over again. (sarcasm)

Unfortunately I often do the same as sendit and back out, but man some are great pics and in threads that I follow. Just sucks I guess.

J

Comment

Back space when I see them. Great thread this evening but pics so large I back spaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                Yeah, don’t get it. All you have to do is select “small” when prompted when posting a pic. It’s not rocket surgery.
                That’s the problem. Tapatalk doesn't always give you the option to select size. Sometimes it just uploads the picture...Sometimes it prompts the select size option. It’s been a crap shoot with it. Either way when you view tbh through tapatalk there’s never any big pictures posted that I’ve seen.

Comment

Then you have Einstein come along and quote it all over again. You can remove the pictures when you quote someone. Seeing them once is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Then you have Einstein come along and quote it all over again. You can remove the pictures when you quote someone. Seeing them once is enough.
                    ^^^^^^And over and over again. lol

J

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                      That’s the problem. Tapatalk doesn't always give you the option to select size. Sometimes it just uploads the picture...Sometimes it prompts the select size option. It’s been a crap shoot with it. Either way when you view tbh through tapatalk there’s never any big pictures posted that I’ve seen.

I have not noticed any “big” pictures on tapatalk either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        I have not noticed any “big” pictures on tapatalk either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It seems there is a disconnect between the Tapatalk app and the website interfaces. This is likely something that would need to be addressed between Tapatalk & vBulletin to get this sorted out.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                          You running Android phone?

Seems like some before were running Android and no option for pic size

On the Tapacrap app they are all the same size and fit the phone screen, then you have to zoom in to see whatever is in the pic

Only thing I use Tpacrap for is to make a post I want to add pics to.

It eats battery on my phone and uses a bunch of data too

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                            You running Android phone?

Seems like some before were running Android and no option for pic size

On the Tapacrap app they are all the same size and fit the phone screen, then you have to zoom in to see whatever is in the pic

Only thing I use Tpacrap for is to make a post I want to add pics to.

It eats battery on my phone and uses a bunch of data too
                            No. Mine is an iPhone.

Comment

Yeah, back button for me too. It's weird how those jumbo pics hurt my eyes and give me a headache.

Comment

Working...
                              X