No announcement yet.

Need Advice /Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would recreate what he was. It ain’t like your creating something that wasn’t there.

Comment

If he's that busted up, I'd have the broken tines repaired if I had a pic of him unbroken and knew what he broke off for sure.

Comment

If it was me I wouldn’t worry about what other people thought. Do what makes you happy and go on about your business. Either way you were able to get close enough to put an arrow through a smart mature deer that grew 180” of bone, and that’s not easy to do.

Comment

Lets see the pics!... hard to decide if his current state does justice to the monarch he was

Comment

If he was broken off before I shot him I would mount him that way. If he broke off running after the shot I would have him repaired. Ultimately it's your deer, your decision so it doesn't affect or bother me either way.

Comment

Thanks for the input

Comment

Posting pictures for gig one. Stud buck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fix him!

Comment

Thanks Clint

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      Fix him!
                      I agree, too nice of a buck not too

Comment

He came in chasing a doe and I was not ready bow on the hanger arrow leaning against the wall windows closed then had to turn the knock it wasn't right and draw and shoot in less than 4 seconds . I knew he was a good deer but didnt know it was him till I walked up on him. That's when me and alot of others start thinking now what do I do with him . I believe as alot others you mount what you shoot but this deer is very special to me and the guys I hunt with so he is going to get fixed .

Comment

I’d have it fixed up to look like exactly what he grew.

He grew a heck of a lot more antler than he has now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks

Comment

No wrong answer here. I’d probably have him fix. If you don’t fix him now, you can always have it done later if you change your mind.

Comment

Fix him! One of a kind buck there he deserves to be fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X