Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage Shooters

Go here and put in your zip.

I did it and got a picture of what is supposed to be a try pan but isn’t at nearly the regular price
    What are we supposed to see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ok done this is what I got.

No results found in the searched area.

Comment

Some WalMarts have them on sale , mine has them for $7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

mine has them for 13.00. are they any count

Comment

Bet those are the chinadermics

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              Bet those are the chinadermics

Does Walmart sell Chinese knock offs?

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                Does Walmart sell Chinese knock offs?
                Everything they sell is chinese

Comment

$13 for me, headed there now. Will be good for a "throw away" arrow/bolt for hogs or dillos.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    Everything they sell is chinese
                    Well that is true LOL

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                      $13 for me, headed there now. Will be good for a "throw away" arrow/bolt for hogs or dillos.

You can get all you want of the knockoffs on EBay. I got some hypos and sharpened the blades and good to go. If you get the real ones for $13, buy several! I think I got a dozen for $25 bucks or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                        You can get all you want of the knockoffs on EBay. I got some hypos and sharpened the blades and good to go. If you get the real ones for $13, buy several! I think I got a dozen for $25 bucks or so.
                        Yup I normally use the knockoffs for this but with as cheap as these are I'll use em on hogs. Don't have to spend time sharpening them

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                          Yup I normally use the knockoffs for this but with as cheap as these are I'll use em on hogs. Don't have to spend time sharpening them
                          I just used chinadermics on 6 african animals. Same flight, same operation, could use a little sharpening but at 280+FPS if it hits its cutting. Most of my animals fell in sight. I will most likely never buy store bought rage again.

Comment

Originally posted by boyles77 View Post
                            I just used chinadermics on 6 african animals. Same flight, same operation, could use a little sharpening but at 280+FPS if it hits its cutting. Most of my animals fell in sight. I will most likely never buy store bought rage again.
                            Yep, I like the chinadermics way better than the real rage. A buddy of mine weighed the them to compare and the china ones were closer than the real ones. I also like the band that holds the blades together much better. Only thing I would do is sharpen em just a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutamer View Post
                              Yep, I like the chinadermics way better than the real rage. A buddy of mine weighed the them to compare and the china ones were closer than the real ones. I also like the band that holds the blades together much better. Only thing I would do is sharpen em just a bit.
                              I sold a truck to Tim Wells. And he swears by them. He told me that he buys 100 at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X