No announcement yet.

Cellular Trail Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just put up 3 spypoint link micros. Att and Verizon get 0 bars but these cameras are all at 3/5 bars. Here’s a day and a night time picture. These aren’t the high def pictures, but for $120 I’m definitely not complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Snyper have 4 of them and work well not too expensive.

Comment

I bought a Stealthcam WXA recently, and it is working great so far.

Comment

Originally posted by bbuck8 View Post
          I’ve been running cellular trail cams since they came out.
          The HCO predecessor to the Spartans were my go to as the best but now I find my Coverts are the best.
          I have 8 Coverts, 2 Spartan and 2 of the new Spypoint micros spread out between S Texas and Kansas. Coverts give best pics and have been super reliable. These new Spypoint have been out in field 2 months. No probs yet. But I’m not expecting much. My Spartans burn through batteries fast and one is not working. Again.
          I agree Coverts are the most reliable BUT Spartan has better pic quality hands down. Just alot more PIA to setup and deal with

Comment

Bigfoot, I have two of them and they are awesome.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 6.5 shooter; 08-27-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
              Bigfoot, I have two of them and they are awesome.
              I like the rain gauge visible in the photo, nice idea.

Comment

A guy a TrailCamPro.com told me Browning will be entering the cellular camera market soon. I sure do love my other Browning cameras. Think I'm gonna wait for it.

Comment

I tried the Spypoint and really liked the user interface, ease of set-up and pic quality. Unfortunately, I could not get it to find a cell signal at my lease. Therefore, I had to go with Cuddeback and the Cuddelink system to put the cell home on top of a hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                    I like the rain gauge visible in the photo, nice idea.
                    That is a good idea. I need to do that.

Comment

Bought another spypoint today. Keep em dry and they last. The photo quality not the best but if monitoring movement works for that. You need good cellular coverage for the remote monitoring.

Comment

Working...
                      X