New poles out. Trump behind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    While I hate all the democrats, I sure wish a competent Republican would have the stones to challenge Trump for the nomination. This country can do far better.
    Has anyone ever unseated the current president for their party's nomination? I can't remember that ever happening.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
      You can't bottom fish without poles out. Troll either.
      Post of the day. Hey it even works on the GS

Comment

I was on the fence in 16 about trump... I'll be sprinting to vote in 20 for Trump. I think a lot of folks will be, only thing that could screw him up is gun control. His to loose

Comment

The word on the twitter conspiracies is that Fox is going to turn on him slowly just because of all the stuff that's about to come out. To many big names about to go down. Supposedly supposed to drop tomorrow and Thursday. putsontinfoilhat

Comment

Then why does Biden speak to 100 people and Trump rallies fill up 15,000 seat venues with another 10,000 overflow outside? People lined up hours in advance. These polls are in major metro areas or liberal universities. They never go out to the country.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

some of you anti trumpets really are amazing....

Comment

Turn. Off. The. Mainstream. Media.

Comment

That pole is crap, but don't get complacent in November 2020. If we don't all get out there and vote Trump will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    Turn. Off. The. Mainstream. Media.

Comment

Polls are loaded with the demorats always ahead. Trump 2020!

Comment

Who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                          While I hate all the democrats, I sure wish a competent Republican would have the stones to challenge Trump for the nomination. This country can do far better.
                          I’m curious, what exactly would you like to see him doing different as far as his policies and changes he has been trying to make in the government? IMO this country hasn’t done better or even close to equal in the past 30yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                            The word on the twitter conspiracies is that Fox is going to turn on him slowly just because of all the stuff that's about to come out. To many big names about to go down. Supposedly supposed to drop tomorrow and Thursday. putsontinfoilhat

Care to elaborate? I don’t keep up with politics like I should so I’m always looking to be informed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure you vote.

Comment

any one look at a Trump rally vs any other dem. rally?

it speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X