No announcement yet.

IHOP - no straws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty hard to look like a man slurping on a straw.

Guy makes a pass at your wife at the bar

You: “Hey!!” (Takes sip of Pink Panty Dropper out of your straw) “Leave her alone or I’m gonna kick your @$$!!”

Yeah right.

Comment

There are a lot of small things we could do that would have a positive impact on the environment. Trouble is most won't until forced. We've used cloth shopping/grocery bags for 20 years. Wive has been strawless for a long time. But so many little things like paper bags for leaves/lawn clippings.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
        you win

Comment

Maybe they should focus on Styrofoam cups at fast food joint.

Comment

People won’t drink from the glass but will use the silverware.

Hell you don’t even know where your wife’s mouth has been while you been at work but I bet you’ll think about it more often before a kiss now

Comment

Y'all are missing the big picture. It's ain't about be manly and using a straw or not. It about the overreaching Government in our everyday lives. Let them take our straws, we don't use them. Let them Outlaw 32oz drinks, and sugar sodas. No big deal. Let them Outlaw our guns.......WAIT WHAT?

It all happens in baby steps. Plastic straws are now deemed bad by leftist wackos. More cities and states will ban them.

Sure I don't care about straws either, but I care about my freedom! If I want to use a straw, I don't want anyone telling me I can't. Same with my guns.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                but you will put the silverware in your mouth?

Exactly.

Germophobes kill me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[QUOTE=Mike D;13952002]Exactly.

Germophobes kill me.

You allergic to them?

Comment

Are they going to be on the boycott list? Like ****'s sporting goods

Comment

l-42996-_1546236702 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Y'all are missing the big picture. It's ain't about be manly and using a straw or not. It about the overreaching Government in our everyday lives. Let them take our straws, we don't use them. Let them Outlaw 32oz drinks, and sugar sodas. No big deal. Let them Outlaw our guns.......WAIT WHAT?

It all happens in baby steps. Plastic straws are now deemed bad by leftist wackos. More cities and states will ban them.

Sure I don't care about straws either, but I care about my freedom! If I want to use a straw, I don't want anyone telling me I can't. Same with my guns.
                        Yep I don’t even use straws in restaurants. But it’s the knee jerk reactions without facts that bothers me. I’m hearing someone requesting a straw and being told no because it’s bad and a health hazard - the straws are now only for children and if requested. So they have them but would not give them to the adult. It’s just asinine!

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                          I refuse to drink off of the rim of a glass at any restaurant. There’s probably 14 different peoples DNA on it
                          Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          I am the same way. I am not trusting some minimum wage employee's dish washing skills.
                          What ? Y'all don't eat off the plate ?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                            Well played

Comment

Worst crime is eating at IHOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                                What kind of grown *** man wants a straw anyway? lol
                                Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                                x2. Once you are out of diapers you should be done with straws as well.
                                Yall dont use straws in yalls beers???? Weirdos...

Comment

Working...
                                X