Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 more Deputies killed in Tom Green cnty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Concho County. A little information I did receive is that the 28 yr old shooter was not even the dog owner. Apparently the shooter was known to have a large disdain for law enforcement. He happened to be at the location when the Deputies arrived and it appears he thought the Deputies were there for him. The situation quickly escalated unexpectedly.
    The law enforcement community is small and all are very close and this has hit them very hard. Prayers out to the officers families an the entire community that has been affected by this tragic event.

Comment

Prayers up. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
        It was Concho County. A little information I did receive is that the 28 yr old shooter was not even the dog owner. Apparently the shooter was known to have a large disdain for law enforcement. He happened to be at the location when the Deputies arrived and it appears he thought the Deputies were there for him. The situation quickly escalated unexpectedly.
        The law enforcement community is small and all are very close and this has hit them very hard. Prayers out to the officers families an the entire community that has been affected by this tragic event.
        So there is a strong chance he is a meth head, and was paranoid, when he saw the officers. That or just dumb as a rock. There was a city employee there also he, also shot. How often do they send a city employee with deputies to round up someone.

Hopefully they start watching the rest of his known associates and start learning more about the drug world in that area, and hopefully make a lot more busts. They need to put an end to crap like this, now and not let it get any worse.

Comment

What a terrible deal. Does anyone know who on earth they are keeping in that prison in Eden? I wonder if some of the drug world around there is still ran through that prison? Prayers up for all of those involved and close to this situation.

Comment

Another tragic inexcusable act by a worthless POS waste of oxygen. Prayers for the dead and their families as well as all LEOs. Sickens me to my core. 🤨

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
              So there is a strong chance he is a meth head, and was paranoid, when he saw the officers. That or just dumb as a rock. There was a city employee there also he, also shot. How often do they send a city employee with deputies to round up someone.

Hopefully they start watching the rest of his known associates and start learning more about the drug world in that area, and hopefully make a lot more busts. They need to put an end to crap like this, now and not let it get any worse.
              I believe the city employee was probably the dog catcher.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                What a terrible deal. Does anyone know who on earth they are keeping in that prison in Eden? I wonder if some of the drug world around there is still ran through that prison? Prayers up for all of those involved and close to this situation.
                That facility is used to hold "refugees".

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Yes I saw that it was in Eden and was wondering that myself as I have been there many times..
                  I guess the deputies were from TG county.. A lot of meth heads out that way.. The perp looks like one too.. The big bust that just happened in Brady didn't even scratch the surface... They were all just peons in the area meth trade according to the locals..
                  Yes, it is disgusting. Like Glen said, this is messed up what is happening to LEOs. May GOD Bless Them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                    That's what I understand as well

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                      There are a couple of heathen brothers here in my hometown that I grew up with.. Both spent several years in the Eden prison... Both are white as rice. But that was several years ago..

Comment

They should take the POS west of town and hang him in one of those big oaks along the creek. Right next to the highway.. And leave him there..

Comment

Horrible. Stuff like this is hard for me to comprehend on how people get the way they get.

Comment

Everybody needs to back the blue. PERIOD! I'm sick of the main stream media & dems villainizing peace officers.

Prayers to their families and friends.

Comment

Think about raising kids---you have rules, and when the rules are broken, kids get punished. If the rules aren't enforced the kids turn out badly.

Same with adults--When you don't enforce the "little laws" then folks know there aren't consequences and then they break the big laws.

Comment

Im getting so tired of reading stories like this. It just makes me sick. This world has gone to hell in a hand basket. Godspeed officers.

Comment

Working...
                                X