Dreaded medical procedure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Don’t be a wussy!! Just went through it myself. It was a breeze. They have made big strides in the prep liquid and with much lower amounts . Taste like a trap pedialyte or a grape popsicle.

The exam was a breeze. One shot of juice in the IV and I was waking up in the recovery room.
    Exactly the same with me. Lots of running to the bathroom the night before but the actual procedure was nothing. Even got the picture album to show off!

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
      At least your name fits ! good luck to you I will also have to do this soon .
      Keith that is funny....................

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post

... and it was right at this point when I turned around and went the other direction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They're doing **** swabs in China...

Comment

My buddy said he had enough air shot up him to keep a dozen minnow alive for a month.

Comment

They just want you to have the test to make sure you don’t cough and sling ... well...mud.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              Ain’t nothing to it. Simple procedure and done while knocked out. If that’s the worst you ever go through then count your blessings and thank God.

Hope you never have to go through the Archaic, Medieval Torture of a prostrate biopsy.
              I was a denier. I did cologuard and negative results. Then got a prostate cancer diagnosis. Prostate biopsy was a piece of cake. Then came a prostate MRI.

Prostate MRI is the spawn of Satan. Details available by PM if interested Now they want a colonoscopy cause, it they do radiation for the prostate cancer a colonoscopy can't be done for a long time if needed.

So, I'm doing the colonoscopy after-all. Somethings its better to just go ahead and get it over with.

Comment

Had mine last week. Prep was the worst part!

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                  I was a denier. I did cologuard and negative results. Then got a prostate cancer diagnosis. Prostate biopsy was a piece of cake. Then came a prostate MRI.

Prostate MRI is the spawn of Satan. Details available by PM if interested Now they want a colonoscopy cause, it they do radiation for the prostate cancer a colonoscopy can't be done for a long time if needed.

So, I'm doing the colonoscopy after-all. Somethings its better to just go ahead and get it over with.
                  Yeah bro, they did the MRI also. I’ve gotta go in for another blood test next week. I’m really hoping they don’t want to do another biopsy, I just can’t go through that again.

Comment

Working...
                  X