S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thisisbeer View Post
    I'm still really on the fence about it. My spot in Sam looks really promising and it's making it a difficult decision. I have two more draw hunts in rifle season. Trinity River NWR and San Angelo SP.
    Now you're just bragging.... lol

Comment

ill be out there solo camping in possible overflow camp wont make my appearance till sat evening after i glass my spots from a distance. look to camp till tue morning unless i get a doe early then ill ease out till the cold front! If you follow the facebook page a few of you have seen my live hog hunts i got a few on film this summer! dont be shy to post up ill be alone and happy to share a cold one!

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
        ill be out there solo camping in possible overflow camp wont make my appearance till sat evening after i glass my spots from a distance. look to camp till tue morning unless i get a doe early then ill ease out till the cold front! If you follow the facebook page a few of you have seen my live hog hunts i got a few on film this summer! dont be shy to post up ill be alone and happy to share a cold one!
        No fb for me, you post any in the video/photo section here?

Comment

Trying my best to be productive today... been a rough week. I had my 40 hours already by this morning. Gonna leave early tomorrow and camp, scout one last time before sitting saturday.

Comment

Where are all the OLD Guys !!!
            I May be able to meet up at The Fish Pond with NF Hunter for opening day lunch .

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
              I May be able to meet up at The Fish Pond with NF Hunter for opening day lunch .
              Hey now, I am one of the old guys. I'll be at the fish pond restaurant 11:00-11:30 if I don't connect with an animal Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                Oldish guy checking in!
                See yall Saturday Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                  Where you hunting if not the SAM?
                  Not sure might sit out, no scouting and too much work

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                    How have you been doing? Hows school?
                    I'm good, hanging In there and getting some last minute prep in. And school is good, got my undergrad in May and am in my Master's program right now, and it has kept me fairly busy. I've shot my bow 3 times since classes started last month, and 2 of those times were yesterday and today when I sighted my bow in. How about you, you ready to start putting deer in the dirt?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
                      Looks like it's going to rain this first weekend - what are y'alls thoughts on hunting out of a tree stand in the rain? Or, do you prefer ground blinds for safetly (i.e. lightning)?
                      The best way to hunt in a lightning storm is to go 30ft up a pine on the edge of a field, and tape a couple aluminum arrows to your stand. Works every time [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                        Oldish guy checking in!

See yall Saturday Brad.
                        I will be there too

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
                          I will be there too

Looking forward to seeing the old crew! Heading out with Chief this morning for a last minute scouting trip! See yall Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds Good Tod . Hope y’all find a Killer Spot !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
                              I will be there too

Good to see you back on the green screen and joining us to eat trophy.

Comment

If yall see a bearded guy with his blue hummer h3 at Kelly's pond, stop by and say hi. Trying to leave work asap..... hate meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X