Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags off week setting them up to shock the world to go 3-0 the last three weeks

Comment

I think he’ll get 5, but he doesn’t see failure in his plans....EGO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Bob Stoops to FSU. [emoji102]
        More like Mark Stoops and don't overlook Joe Brady.
        Last edited by Aggiehunter08; 11-05-2019, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          I don't see FSU taking the risk on Brady. Dude hasn't even been an Offensive Coordinator yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            To spend time with his family...[emoji849]

It’s ego, he wants to show that he can still win, and Riley’s success has only made him want to prove it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Please

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              FSU isn't hiring Joe Brady. He isn't even the full time OC and hasn't even been on the job a year. He has not proven a single thing to anyone that he could be a head coach.

I hope they get Lane Kiffin or Mike Leach.

Comment

I tend to believe the rumor of Kiffin to FSU over Stoops.

He got an education under Saban and it just seems more likely to me for him go in to the mess they have right now than Stoops.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Ive been hearing Alex Delton has quit the team. If so, TCU lost 4 QB's in a span of 5 days lol. 2 to injury, 1 to portal, 1 to displeasure

They are trying to talk him into staying but it could be really, really bad on Saturday.
                  Not comparing the two at all because Patterson is one of the best in the business but this sounds like something only Sumlin could pull off mid-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Not comparing the two at all because Patterson is one of the best in the business but this sounds like something only Sumlin could pull off mid-season.
                    Trainwreck

Comment

Sumlin on hot seat at 4-5 . . Rumors have Todd Graham replacing him . .

It just means more . . much more . .

Comment

I found this kind of amusing. Another reminder that nobody really knows what is or isn't a slam dunk hire. That being said FSU would be doing good to get Bob Stoops ice he is proven.

Now that FSU has officially let go of their Willie, it's time to revisit everyone's favorite SI article from Dec. 2017, "Grading All 20 Hires of the 2017 College Football Coaching Carousel."

According to her expert opinion:
                        1. Scott Frost, Nebraska
                        2. Chip Kelly, UCLA
                        3. Jonathan Smith, Oregon State
                        4. Steve Campbell, South Alabama
                        5. Willie Taggart, FSU

19. Jimbo

None of the top five currently have a winning record this year. At least they are consistent because that was true in their first seasons, also. The degree of fail in this article is something to behold.
                        [/I]

Comment

I found this kind of amusing. Another reminder that nobody really knows what is or isn't a slam dunk hire. That being said FSU would be doing good to get Bob Stoops ice he is proven.

Now that FSU has officially let go of their Willie, it's time to revisit everyone's favorite SI article from Dec. 2017, "Grading All 20 Hires of the 2017 College Football Coaching Carousel."

1. Scott Frost, Nebraska

2. Chip Kelly, UCLA

5. Willie Taggart, FSU

19. Jimbo

None of the top five currently have a winning record this year. At least they are consistent because that was true in their first seasons, also. The degree of fail in this article is something to behold.
                          [/I]
                          I think Frost was the right guy for Nebraska. Perfect example of it's going to take some time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

1. Scott Frost, Nebraska
                            2. Chip Kelly, UCLA
                            5. Willie Taggart, FSU

19. Jimbo

[/I]
                            How in the wide wide world of sports did anybody think a coach like Jimbo, going to a school with basically unlimited resources and a strong desire to be at the top of the pile, was the 19th best hire? Even (most) people that hate TAMU will admit that it's only a matter of time before they make noise.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              How in the wide wide world of sports did anybody think a coach like Jimbo, going to a school with basically unlimited resources and a strong desire to be at the top of the pile, was the 19th best hire? Even (most) people that hate TAMU will admit that it's only a matter of time before they make noise.

I’m not 100% sure but I believe is was all based on the fully guaranteed 10 year contract as to why it was ranked so low.

Comment

That and most people only dislike A&M because their fans hate all other Texas teams and are so SEC annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X