Binocular Harness Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binocular Harness Recommendations

What are the best binocular harness systems? Got the new glass in and want a good harness for them.

Thanks

FHF is my favorite that I've tried by far, it fits comfortable and doesn't move around like other harnesses ive used. Also has a rear pocket that I can put my phone in for easy access.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Outdoor vision has the best things from them all unless you want a mini backpack then AGC may be better

Comment

FHF for sure they best I've seen. Vortex also has a really good harness. It came free with the Razor UHD's, otherwise I would get the FHF.

Comment

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
          FHF is my favorite that I've tried by far, it fits comfortable and doesn't move around like other harnesses ive used. Also has a rear pocket that I can put my phone in for easy access.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
          This has been my experience. By far the best. Has numerous pockets for random things like calls, wind checker, phone, etc. It has a spot on the bottom where you can attach other accessories like bear spray, fishing tackle/fly storage, pistol. From my experience it is more secure than the other brands out there I’ve tried. The only thing I don’t like is the padded shoulder straps have to be purchased separately and don’t come with the harness.

Comment

Get the best Bino Harness straps and accessories for hunting including bino cover, vertical rack, lens cleaner, DVD titles and more for outdoor activities. Browse our binocular gears and order now!

Just recently bought this little system. I don't need a large harness with storage but really liked this concept. We shall see.

Comment

A lot of the African guides are going with the Rick Young type model

Comment

Like my badlands but haven't tried any of the others mentioned above

Comment

Agc

Comment

cover your binocular, quiet binocular cover , protect your binocular

This right here, coupled with the Crooked Horn harness.........unless you like having a box strapped to your chest!

Comment

I’ve been very happy with my marsupial gear harness and rangefinder pouch.

Comment

I like my Marsupial harness a lot.

Comment

I got the badlands bino harness this year and it's been great so far. Has a magnetic pouch at the bottom for a range finder, a little zippered pouch on both sides and a place for your phone in the back.

Comment

I bought the AGC Kodiak Cub Max last year. I’m a sucker for pouches and pockets, and wanted to see if it could take the place of a day pack for blind and tree-stand hunts. In my case, it absolutely did. It’s got a lot of available space with the Max pocket, but it’s pretty hefty when loaded down. If headed into the backcountry, I can trim it down quite a bit, but still have all the necessities such as a Havalon, extra blades, headlamp, windchecker, etc. in case I have to dump my pack on a stalk. I’ve made that mistake twice chasing elk, and ended up a long ways from my pack with an elk on the ground, and no tools handy. The pack itself is really well built, and the owner of the company has his cell number stitched right on the pack if you ever have an issue.

Comment

I like my marsupial

Comment

Working...
                              X