Thanks everyone!

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

You should be very proud of yourself!

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

What you should have done was build real nice cabinet and then put a really cool countertop on it...wait....You did that.

Turned out fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                  What you should have done was build real nice cabinet and then put a really cool countertop on it...wait....You did that.

Turned out fantastic!

[emoji23] I was like oh here we go when I read the first couple of words!

I agree, looks great!

Comment

Nice project and use of space in the island. I am currently building cabinets for our butlers pantry/utility room and wanted to use pecan live edge for the tops but got overruled by the mrs. We are going with a white concrete like we did in the kitchen. You can’t argue the beauty of wood especially cedar. Great job..

Speaking of cedar I might just use some in my gun/safe room. Have a family friend that lost a good sized one from Harvey in there yard. I need to go cut and bring the trunk to my shop and mill it into some usable lumber.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                      Nice project and use of space in the island. I am currently building cabinets for our butlers pantry/utility room and wanted to use pecan live edge for the tops but got overruled by the mrs. We are going with a white concrete like we did in the kitchen. You can’t argue the beauty of wood especially cedar. Great job..

Speaking of cedar I might just use some in my gun/safe room. Have a family friend that lost a good sized one from Harvey in there yard. I need to go cut and bring the trunk to my shop and mill it into some usable lumber.
                      I got the go-ahead for a pecan coffee table, kitchen table, and island when we are ready to redo the kitchen. Time to find the right pieces and start the long process of milling and drying.

OP looks good!

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                          I got the go-ahead for a pecan coffee table, kitchen table, and island when we are ready to redo the kitchen. Time to find the right pieces and start the long process of milling and drying.

OP looks good!
                          Like other things, marriage is about compromises. Talked the Mrs into using piece of pecan i milled for a desk top to break up the white counters. Currently working on the cabinets and will maybe make a post when finished.

Comment

Great job, thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X