Ted Nugent Bear Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, not a fan of his either.
    He did break a state law but Fed charges seem extreme even though technically he broke those too.

Lesson to all, know the laws in the state you're hunting in. Impossible to know them all but look over the regulations you usually receive with your license and save a headache perhaps.
    Colorado has some strict firearm in vehicle laws, atvs included, during hunting seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
      I like him and support him...BUT. Did he break the law according to the book? Yup. WAS IT A DUMB LAW TO BEGIN WITH? YUP
      Should he have been punished as bad as he was? Nope.
      You left something out. I took the liberty of fixin it for ya

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

And this could be You or I. Think About It. SAD

Comment

We unknowingly break laws every day. I don't judge people based on illegal/legal. Most of our laws are pants on head stupid and written by petulant children.

Comment

Tom Gresham called out Ted for supporting LaPierre last Sunday, and Ted's response was not what I wanted to hear.

Comment

The Lacey act while well intended, has now become a liberal tool. I guarantee you that if you have ever hunted out of state or duck/ dove hunted in Texas you can be charged with a federal felony under the act. Every one of you.

I had a federal magistrate tell me that the act doesnt do much for dealing with dangers to society but sure works good to get folks we are mad at.

Comment

It’s not a hard choice!
                Obama vs Ted
                I’ll pick Ted every day of the week. He’s on our side.
                I know a lot of people who unknowingly broke the law while hunting or fishing.
                Everything with the left is an agenda. They want to let felons vote and don’t want to even prosecute a lot of them.
                When did it become legal to loot and destroy people’s personal property without any arrest?
                A lot of people’s lives and businesses were destroyed and nothing was done about it. But he gets punished for a bear he didn’t kill!
                Same with gun control it’s not aimed to stop criminals it’s aimed at law abiding citizens.
                Always remember everything with the left is an agenda whether it makes any sense at all and 99.9% of the time it doesn’t!
                We can’t eat our own like the republicans and Fox News did. They brought destruction on themselves!

Comment

Working...
                X