No announcement yet.

Carolina Reaper Pepper Cheese puffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are tasty and addicting. I can easily eat a 1/2 bag a day when at work not doing anything. Which is obviously not what a person should do, but, hey why not.

Comment

They’ve got a great flavor. The heat hits you after you eat one in your throat, not so much on your tongue. Neither my wife or I can eat too many, stomach starts to burn pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Have you seen the videos where people are slobbering at the mouth uncontrollably? They get all crazy with eyes watering and all kinds of nonsense that in no way is fun.
        They are not that hot at all to cause all this drama... My 13 year old daughter and I have eaten them many times.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Have you seen the videos where people are slobbering at the mouth uncontrollably? They get all crazy with eyes watering and all kinds of nonsense that in no way is fun.
          I've seen the videos of the actual peppers doing that, but not these.

If someone does that over these they are acting. Try some for yourself, they aren't that hot. Maybe a tiny bit more than the hot cheetos. We don't keep junk food at home but I have been buying these occasionally. They are delicious.

Comment

I love all HEB products except their chips. They all have MSG and they don't sit well with me.

Comment

I doubt they are that far off from a flaming cheeto. Guessing there is a certain point you can push a over the counter bag of chips before you open yourself up to a lot of legalities.

Comment

Ok tried them. They have a nice burn after taste, my only complaint is the salt. Man they're salty, if they had half the salt content they would be perfect.

Definitely eat with cold beer to kill the salt.

Comment

Not really hot at all. Good flavor, though.

Comment

think i'll try them

Comment

No wonder I couldn’t find them. I was just at Kroger 🙄

Comment

Not a lot of heat but dang tasty. I have to buy 2 bags at a time so my son and I each have our own. H‑E‑B hit a home run with these imho.

Comment

oh, no... they might be good when eating BUT, tomorrow morning the hurt sets in... may need popsicles!! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            No but I have actually eaten a few bags. They're not bad at all. The Julios hot chips are way hotter. If you slobber and act a fool from either though you are a girlyman. My wife eats way hotter stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            I like these as well
                            Attached Files

Comment

Finally tried these. Love em!

Comment

Hard pass

Comment

Working...
                                X