Snow vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myway View Post
    I looked everywhere last week and I couldn’t find anyone selling lift tickets. That was Colorado, Utah, and Montana. It appears some are open for local season pass holders but not day passes.
    I’m not sure what that means to other activities but it’s **** sure not the norm.
    I posted a thread about having to have a reservation to ski this year. Many ski areas are requiring a reservation with the ski area to get on the slopes.

Wyoming is not all doom and gloom like the media is saying. In Laramie restaurants are open for dine in , bars are open with restrictions.
    We have a small ski area west of town above Centennial.
    Jackson has skiing as well, maybe stay in Idaho if Jackson has restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
      I looked everywhere last week and I couldn’t find anyone selling lift tickets. That was Colorado, Utah, and Montana. It appears some are open for local season pass holders but not day passes.
      I’m not sure what that means to other activities but it’s **** sure not the norm.
      I just bought day lift tickets yesterday for Copper.

Comment

New Mexico says Texans must quarantine for 14 days. Lots of locals saying we should stay away on the Angel Fire group.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          New Mexico says Texans must quarantine for 14 days. Lots of locals saying we should stay away on the Angel Fire group.

That’s what my wife was just telling me.

Comment

Flagstaff, AZ

Pinetop, AZ

Payson, AZ

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Flagstaff, AZ

Pinetop, AZ

Payson, AZ
              I’ll check them out thanks.

Comment

We took a trip up to Pagosa Springs, Durango, Silverton, and Ouray Colorado less than a month ago. Some of the local business owners mentioned that that they would be more than happy to see some more visitors from out of town/state. Most of those towns make most of their living on money spent by out of towners. I know some of them are hurting this year. Its a shame that they want to shut everyone out. Its completely possible to travel and stay safe from this virus. People just have to take precautions and stay protected and not make stupid moves.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter2009 View Post
                  We took a trip up to Pagosa Springs, Durango, Silverton, and Ouray Colorado less than a month ago. Some of the local business owners mentioned that that they would be more than happy to see some more visitors from out of town/state. Most of those towns make most of their living on money spent by out of towners. I know some of them are hurting this year. Its a shame that they want to shut everyone out. Its completely possible to travel and stay safe from this virus. People just have to take precautions and stay protected and not make stupid moves.
                  We took a family summer trip to Durango a few years back and went too Pagosa and Silverton. It was a great trip I’d love to do in winter. My sister was living there at the time so we did some tourist stuff but also local things. Wife and I went to Steamboat last year, this will be our kids first time to see snow. Ironically when It snowed in Houston a few years back we were at Disney, smh what are the chances.

Comment

Now they're telling tourists to stay away on the Taos group.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Now they're telling tourists to stay away on the Taos group.

Yea I’m not liking what info I can find. My wife has been building the kids Christmas presents around this trip. Going to be a lot of wth looks when they have all this snow gear and no snow lol.

Comment

Estes park.

As for new mex saying stay out. That's what they said when we antelope hunted. Drove in shot and left

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck. People starting to run scared again. Lot’s of places shutting down again.

With the number of corona cases climbing I wouldn’t want to go out of the state anyway. I went to New Mexico last week for work and even McDonald’s was closed even the drive thru. Spoke to my distributor and they were saying they were shutting down again just as business was starting to get back to normal. Crazy

Comment

I'm in Denver now but so far the only thing I've seen is the inside of my eyelids. We will get up in the morning and see what trouble we can get into.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

My son is getting married in Estes Park in May, I’m trying to plan a rehearsal dinner and am having trouble finding somewhere to spend $ for r the meal. What kid appreciate any suggestions if you have them

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                                My son is getting married in Estes Park in May, I’m trying to plan a rehearsal dinner and am having trouble finding somewhere to spend $ for r the meal. What kid appreciate any suggestions if you have them
                                Wow! That’s some bad grammar and has nothing to do with op’s post, please disregard and no I’m not drinking

Comment

Working...
                                X