Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any rec's for camo dipping a rifle in W. Texas, Lubbock/Angelo area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any rec's for camo dipping a rifle in W. Texas, Lubbock/Angelo area?

I recently bought a .243 rifle synthetic stock and would like to get it dipped. Found a place in Angelo but the site is at least a year old and no contact. Found a place in Lubbock but it was going to be a few hundred bucks just for the stock which seems high.

I really liked the Veil Camo and even contacted Savage but they said they won't sell an extra stock.

Any recommendations/suggestions?

There used to be a guy on here that ran a shop in lubbock. I’ll see if I can find the info

Comment

Odessa

This guy's here in Odessa. Does good work. I had some bow components done. IDK what he'll charge for what you want but you might give him a shout. This is the link to his FB but it says he moved to another social media platform and has a link. If you can't find the new page, text me and I'll give you his number.

Pablo
      432-967-5002

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Seems like there's some business opportunities here...I've tried to get several things dipped in the DFW area and can't find anyone to do it.

Comment

Awesome and thanks for the leads. I'm back to work through the weekend but get off Sunday night and will follow up on some of these leads.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
            I recently bought a .243 rifle synthetic stock and would like to get it dipped. Found a place in Angelo but the site is at least a year old and no contact. Found a place in Lubbock but it was going to be a few hundred bucks just for the stock which seems high.

I really liked the Veil Camo and even contacted Savage but they said they won't sell an extra stock.

Any recommendations/suggestions?
            He is way high if it was a few hundred. It should be about $150.

Originally posted by stephenosborne0 View Post
            Seems like there's some business opportunities here...I've tried to get several things dipped in the DFW area and can't find anyone to do it.
            PM me. Im in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
            X