Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As expected. Alums passing out money. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Who has Phil Knight money and is willing to spend it? The Oregon Trail from Texas to Oregon is littered with Benjamins.

It will be interesting to see the overall affects of the NIL. Some locker rooms could be split by jealousy.

Comment

How long before Oregon has consecutive #1 classes and wins back to back national titles?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Yet you still whiffed. Lol.
          No, it was actually nutted!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            No problem with this.

“Uncharted territory indeed: Two Texas A&M players make $10,000 each for exclusive, sponsored interviews with @TexAgs:”
            I was talking to a Division 1 golf coach recently, these payments will not fly for college golf. The money received will affect their amateur status. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              As expected. Alums passing out money. Lol.

Yep. This NIL bull**** will ruin college football. I can’t believe we are here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Sucks for the little guys they were already at a disadvantage, they will all but become irrelevant at this point. This dilutes cfb and gets it one step closer to mirroring NFL hope it’s doesn’t tank the Saturday experience we all love.

Comment

The IRS is going to love this. Kids will not have a dime left to pay taxes. Could turn out to be a real can of worms for them. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Sucks for the little guys they were already at a disadvantage, they will all but become irrelevant at this point. This dilutes cfb and gets it one step closer to mirroring NFL hope it’s doesn’t tank the Saturday experience we all love.

You hit the nail on the head. Well said.

Comment

OU has landed it’s first commitment since 1973 from Nebraska. #monster

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          The IRS is going to love this. Kids will not have a dime left to pay taxes. Could turn out to be a real can of worms for them. Time will tell.
                          That’s no lie!!

Comment

Nothing in this world is the same as it was 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              I can’t speak for all schools, but I know that LSU has brought in CPA’s just to help prepare these kids for when the tax bills come from this money. I would imagine most if not all other schools have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                I can’t speak for all schools, but I know that LSU has brought in CPA’s just to help prepare these kids for when the tax bills come from this money. I would imagine most if not all other schools have done the same.

Gonna turn a bunch of democrats into republicans when they get an early lesson on taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X