• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Wednesday according to my bank.
    Mine too...............

Comment

Originally posted by H&H land man View Post
      Everytime I check the IRS website it says "we don't have enough information". Hopefully it shows up soon.
      Mine had been saying the same thing until yesterday. Now it says depositing on 3-24.

Comment

I don’t qualified

Comment

Originally posted by H&H land man View Post
          Everytime I check the IRS website it says "we don't have enough information". Hopefully it shows up soon.
          Any luck? Mine still showing "not enough info or not eligible"

Comment

Mine shows not eligible. Haven’t got any of them yet.

Comment

got mine in the mail last week.

Comment

Starting to think they're not going to send me any money for all my kids.

Comment

Deposited, and then invested!!!

Comment

Ours was deposited 2 weeks ago! Maybe I purchased some firearms , maybe I didn’t....

Comment

we got ours and paid off the wife's car! Free money! Less debt! Ford is getting stimulated!

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                        Any luck? Mine still showing "not enough info or not eligible"

We have two kids and I am the only that works and mine has been saying this as well. No change still. But they have not processed my 2020 tax return still either. Been waiting since the first part of Feb for them to send that money with no luck. I am curious if we will get the stimulus once they process our 2020 tax return which will prove that we qualify for it.

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                          We have two kids and I am the only that works and mine has been saying this as well. No change still. But they have not processed my 2020 tax return still either. Been waiting since the first part of Feb for them to send that money with no luck. I am curious if we will get the stimulus once they process our 2020 tax return which will prove that we qualify for it.
                          I'm kinda in the same boat. Our 2019 tax return did not qualify us. Our 2020 qualifies for all of it. I submitted our 2020 as soon as I could in February and it hasn't processed. I had read somewhere that the qualification ran with what they had which would have been 2019. When we do our 2021 we will get the full amount credit.

Same thing happened when I filed 2020. Since 2019 was used for the 2nd check we didn't get it at the time it was released but we did get it with our 2020 tax return.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                            I'm kinda in the same boat. Our 2019 tax return did not qualify us. Our 2020 qualifies for all of it. I submitted our 2020 as soon as I could in February and it hasn't processed. I had read somewhere that the qualification ran with what they had which would have been 2019. When we do our 2021 we will get the full amount credit.

Same thing happened when I filed 2020. Since 2019 was used for the 2nd check we didn't get it at the time it was released but we did get it with our 2020 tax return.
                            Thanks, that is what happened with us, 2019 did not qualify but 2020 did so we have not received it yet. I did not know if we would possibly get it once they process our 2020 return or if we would have to wait for 2021 taxes . In your example it sounds like we will have to claim on 2021 taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                              Thanks, that is what happened with us, 2019 did not qualify but 2020 did so we have not received it yet. I did not know if we would possibly get it once they process our 2020 return or if we would have to wait for 2021 taxes . In your example it sounds like we will have to claim on 2021 taxes.
                              That's the way I understand it.

Comment

I purchased some chicks with mine, got my money for nothing and my chicks for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X