Different deer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different deer?

We thought we had one deer with giant brow tines running around, but now I’m leaning towards two. Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same

Comment

I concur

Comment

Looks like same deer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks the same to me

Comment

I agree

Comment

Yeah, probably the angle playing tricks on me. The brows just look like they angle in on that second pic

Comment

Same

Comment

Same

Comment

Very close, with those two pictures, I would not say, if it's the same or not. I have thought two deer were the same deer in the past and then later found, it was two very near the same, but not the same. How I concluded there were two, is when they both showed up on camera at the same time.

The main reason I would not say that's not definitely the same deer, is the brow tines. The one on the right, looks like the brow tines, are bent inwards, then up and are closer together than the other deer's brow tines. But that may not be the case.

You need more pictures from more angles, to determine if you have one or two deer.

It could be two deer, that are brothers. But since, you have two pictures at different angles, it could be the same deer.

Years ago, we had what I right off thought was one buck. I saw a lot of pictures, never thought anything other than we had one narrow rack 10 point buck. But after two years, I finally got a picture of two identical deer, both 10 pointers, both the same shape narrow racks, in the same picture. From that point on, I regularly got pictures of both deer at the same time. Neither deer was ever legal that I know of. I think the last time I saw them, they were four or five years old and only 11" or 12" wide. I am sure those deer were brothers. We have multiple deer on our property now, that have very similar shaped racks. I spend a lot of time looking at them and have determined, we have more than one deer with very close to the same rack.
                    Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 09-26-2020, 08:22 PM.

Comment

That wavy g2 oughta give it away if the 1st pic is cropped

Comment

Working...
                      X