Approximate cost for driveway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approximate cost for driveway?

I know concrete pricing varies by location but what do think a driveway 63x22ft would run? The cost would also include demo an existing driveway. I’ve got 2 quotes but I think thier overpriced.

Around 9000.00 give or take.That would be a SeTex price

Comment

In Austin if you demo existing concrete we are at about 9.50 to 10.50 a sqft. Thats without any kind of row permit

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is existing drive concrete or asphalt?
        If asphalt it would run approximately 8400 in my area, if concrete it would be 9700

Comment

The existing driveway is concrete. The 2 bids I have were well over 10k

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post

How much dirt work needs to be done? How many roots under the driveway need to be removed? How hard is it to get to be able to pour? What about permits, inspections, concrete truck washouts, etc.... price of form wood has doubled recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
              It should be just at or over $10k if the contractor is going to make any profit at all.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                How much dirt work needs to be done? How many roots under the driveway need to be removed? How hard is it to get to be able to pour? What about permits, inspections, concrete truck washouts, etc.... price of form wood has doubled recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Probably no dirt work but if som it much, no roots as there’s no trees nearby and very easy to get too. Don’t know about permits etc

Comment

$6-$8 a square foot

Had 2100 shop slab poured at $14700

Comment

Working...
                  X