Krivoman Blinds Cooling Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Blinds Cooling Ideas

I've tried searching the forums and I'm either not typing the right thing or I can't find it...however I sat in a krivo friday evening and I'm fairly certain I sweated off 10 lbs. How do you guys make these things bearable to hunt out of in September in Texas? This one is going to be my primo setup so I need to find a way to make it tolerable to sit inside of come archery opener.

I won’t hunt in a blind until it’s to cold to bow hunt in a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
      I've tried searching the forums and I'm either not typing the right thing or I can't find it...however I sat in a krivo friday evening and I'm fairly certain I sweated off 10 lbs. How do you guys make these things bearable to hunt out of in September in Texas? This one is going to be my primo setup so I need to find a way to make it tolerable to sit inside of come archery opener.

IcyBreeze Cooler Chill Package | No Battery, Direct Power Unit | Ultimate Stationary Package https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017DV8EQA..._sidtFbF0RN84Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Homemade ice chest AC

Comment

You have to put them under a tree if you're going to hunt this time of the year in my opinion. I always see people post pictures of them out in the wide open and I know they're going to hate that blind in the heat. They are amazing blinds and you will do well if you get yourself something like a Ryobi rechargeable fan for the blind and put it in the shade.

Comment

I use a cool vest
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DC0D5DD4-6D88-45DC-BA98-4C6117EF8B8C.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	24628931

Comment

I’ve been eyeing one for years but this has been my hold up. I’m a bad sweater so I’d be drenched if it was over 89 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Truckman View Post
                Homemade ice chest AC
                Im going this route come october

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just tough it out. Put it in the shade, strip down to your undies and get a fan.

Comment

I put a Dewalt 20V fan in each of mine and use a Mission cool towel.

Comment

Originally posted by Truckman View Post
                      Homemade ice chest AC
                      Do you carry a bag of ice with you everytime you go to the stand?

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                      I put a Dewalt 20V fan in each of mine and use a Mission cool towel.
                      This is what I do, except I have a battery powered Ryobi fan. It works great and is not too loud.

Comment

Game changer. Also put blind in shade.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shade is the key, if you don’t have big trees(like mine) arch a cattle panel over the top and lay carpet or a lot of cedar limbs on top to create shade for it. Makes a huge difference. Like said above a fan is a game changer just getting the air moving a little.

Comment

Comment

If you’re on a platform- cut some floor vents in. I use the ac supply grills that go in the floor of a home. That have a manual damper to open in close. Game changer with a small fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X