Family could use some prayers tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first cousin who I was really close to and was like the big brother I never had killed himself today. He had been battling cancer for the last few years and was down to 120 pounds to the point hospice was fixing to come in within the next couple of weeks.

My dad called me today around lunch and I’m still trying to wrap my head around everything. I just had a nice long conversation with him last week about me driving by and talking with him in a glass bubble with the Rona going on. I could tell by his voice he wasn’t the same person and was feeling depressed but had no idea this would happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent. Sorry for your loss...

Comment

Prayers for you and the family, bud.

Comment

So sorry! I can understand that if he was dying, he might want it on his terms. Still, it is tough for his family. No reason for him to suffer!

Prayers for his/your family.

Comment

Sorry man.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            So sorry! I can understand that if he was dying, he might want it on his terms. Still, it is tough for his family. No reason for him to suffer!

Prayers for his/your family.

Yeah he was to the point that I had come to grips with having to say my goodbyes soon but there’s still that hope that could news would come.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Dang man……………
                I'm really sorry...…………...

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a bad deal all around. It's hard to wrap your mind around a lot of things in life when it comes to death. Especially when something like that happens. None of us truly know the pain he felt. Physically or emotionally and I hope none of us ever do. You just have to look at it the way I do about a family member of mine who recently passed. He's not in pain now and that's a blessing in itself.

There was no easy way around that one bud. I'm telling you the honest truth. It's hard now but it's just as hard to sit and wait on somebody to die. Very hard to go through that.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 08-17-2020, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent, very sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, prayers up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                          That's a bad deal all around. It's hard to wrap your mind around a lot of things in life when it comes to death. Especially when something like that happens. None of us truly know the pain he felt. Physically or emotionally and I hope none of us ever do. You just have to look at it the way I do about a family member of mine who recently passed. He's not in pain now and that's a blessing in itself.

There was no easy way around that one bud. I'm telling you the honest truth. It's hard now but it's just as hard to sit and wait on somebody to die. Very hard to go through that.

He fought cancer to almost the very end and went out on his own terms so I can’t fault him for that. My FIL and Grandather both fought until their last breath within the last 5 years and it’s a terrible site to see.

Comment

oh man, I hate to hear that...prayers for your family

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for all, no one knows the intent of the heart during those tough times. I lost my wife to cancer 20 years ago and can relate to his escape from cancer. God rest his soul.

Comment

Working...
                              X