No announcement yet.

New Caney Opoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better not land in Kings Colony or Peach Creek Forest, they play for keeps...

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      I wonder how many taqueria's there are on the board?
      I don't know, but if Mi Tio Beto's Carnicera isn't on there, it's a travesty. They have some jam-up pre-seasoned fajita meat...beef and chicken. Their tamales are hard to beat too.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Those are my people!!!! NCHS '91

I don't know where you saw those, but I'll own one before the sun goes down tomorrow.

Walmart in New Caney

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Walmart in New Caney
          Oh HELL!!! Never been in there. I guess I can take the chance, brush up on my spanish and venture out. It'll give me a chance to hit up Wienerschnitzel for a chili-cheese dog.

Comment

I don't know, but if Mi Tio Beto's Carnicera isn't on there, it's a travesty. They have some jam-up pre-seasoned fajita meat...beef and chicken. Their tamales are hard to beat too.
            They could have at least put Meyer's grocery and Porter burger on there for old time sake! Heck even Olee's lol
            Last edited by hogslayer78; 08-14-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I'm getting one

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

They could have al least Meyer's grocery and Porter burger on there for old time sake! Heck even Olee's lol
                Mayer's Grocery was my first real job. Also where I was weighed on the meat scale two weeks after my birth because my mom was afraid I wasn't gaining weight. Mr. Hupie Green was a fine man.

I remember when Olee's was called Sassie's and sat up on 59 behind the exxon station. Mr Tyre bought the place from the Sassies and kept the name until he moved it onto 1314 in front of his house. The Sassie's house was where Northern Tool sits now, the NE corner of 59 and 1314.

Don't get me started on Porter Burger. Maybe the best hamburger that ever existed.

This was a great town to grow up in. Porter, I mean. I'd still dominate New Caney Opoly, but I'm a Porter Kid. I did marry a New Caney girl. I joke that my wedding gift to her was her first pair of shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  I'm getting one

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                  If New Caney has one, Shepherd has to have one.

Comment

Mayer's Grocery was my first real job. Also where I was weighed on the meat scale two weeks after my birth because my mom was afraid I wasn't gaining weight. Mr. Hupie Green was a fine man.

I remember when Olee's was called Sassie's and sat up on 59 behind the exxon station. Mr Tyre bought the place from the Sassies and kept the name until he moved it onto 1314 in front of his house. The Sassie's house was where Northern Tool sits now, the NE corner of 59 and 1314.

Don't get me started on Porter Burger. Maybe the best hamburger that ever existed.

This was a great town to grow up in. Porter, I mean. I'd still dominate New Caney Opoly, but I'm a Porter Kid. I did marry a New Caney girl. I joke that my wedding gift to her was her first pair of shoes.
                    So you remember Lidia Farris ball park there where home depot sits now lol. Used to ride my bike up there. and the walmart was where tractor supply is now. Good ol' times

Comment

They could have at least put Meyer's grocery and Porter burger on there for old time sake! Heck even Olee's lol
                      Porter Burger! That's ok skool

Comment

Sassies had crunchy tacos too. Way ahead of their time. Minimax grocery.

Comment

So you remember Lidia Farris ball park there where home depot sits now lol. Used to ride my bike up there. and the walmart was where tractor supply is now. Good ol' times
                          I played baseball and football at Oakley park. But had plenty of scrimmage games at Lydia Farris

Comment

I'm not quite sure what to say......

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Sassies had crunchy tacos too. Way ahead of their time. Minimax grocery.
                              Yep, and Foster's Food Market. Corner of Ford Rd and 1314.

How about Porter Snowball? I ate them after school in when I was in Kindergarten and I ate one last week. 40+ years of the best snow cones known to man.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Are these at the Walmart? Ill look for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X