No announcement yet.

Bowmar nose button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve had one on a week and like it a lot. Sight picture centers up for me instantly

Comment

I’ve got one and I like it. I think it helps me align everything quicker than without and I’ll take every second in the treestand I can get!! It really does help longer distance shooting for me as well, just more consistent

Comment

I use one with a kisser and like it but no peep for me.

Comment

Anyone using with adjustable sights?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot View Post
            Anyone using with adjustable sights?
            I use one with my HHA. I had used a kisser previously. My groups are about the same with either.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
              I used some serving to create my nose button
              I did this 5-6 years ago. Why pay $14? I use a kisser and peep. The more anchor points the better for me anyway.

Comment

i like mine helps my left to right a ton... just another point and easy to find in the dark with all the points on it

Comment

I typically never have left/right issues but at 35/40 my groups string, just like you miight see with a bad rifle load at range. I am hoping this helps.

Comment

I have one on my comp bow. I shoot a thumb button release and it adds another solid anchor point. I felt like I wasn't consistent on my anchor, but now, same spot every time. I dont have one on my hunting rig and probably won't add one either. Besides, they are really cheap, and if you dont like it, toss it in the can??

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered one to replace my kisser button but decided not to change anything up right before my elk hunt. Now that I’m back from that I plan to make the switch this week.

Comment

Working...
                      X