Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Teal Season 2020! Ready To Roll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to put it on them my friend!

Comment

Day 15
      Got an invite fron droebuck on here to hunt his place. We had a good shoot. Believe we had 14 total before it died down. Great times for sure! Me & John sure appreciated the invite Donnie! Thanks Again!!!!!

Comment

You’re welcome David. Y’all are great to hunt with and are welcome to hunt with me anytime. I’m just glad you kept your streak going. The way it started I was a little worried.

Comment

Enjoyed it Donnie! Sorry you had to hunt with a bearded pygmy and a gargantuan

Comment

Lol. I enjoyed it to John.

Comment

Day 16! Last day of the season

Sure hate to see it end. It ended on a GREAT note though. Me, my son & killing partner TWDJR got limits to cap a really good season off this morning in Garwood. A lot less birds from last 2 days.
              Now time drags till regular season.

Here is a pic of Junie! She is already dreaming of regular season!! LOL!!

Last edited by DUKFVR; 09-27-2020, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                Day 16! Last day of the season

Sure hate to see it end. It ended on a GREAT note though. Me, my son & killing partner TWDJR got limits to cap a really good season off this morning in Garwood. A lot less birds from last 2 days.
                Now time drags till regular season.

Garwood goose slayers sighting minus Coastal Ducks right there. Helluva season David....enjoyed following along

Comment

Cute pose

Comment

Nice hunt David, good way to end the season.

Comment

Hit the snooze button too long this morning, so went out for an evening sit and was done in 25 minutes.

Dakota and I have done very little waterfowl, but luckily she was able to pick on leaving the decoys alone very quickly and did some awesome water retrieves for me.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X