Burning powder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning powder!

Only had one stand that was promising this evening... and I caught 2 kids in a Jeep in there while checking cameras... and BeeBop could climb this set up anyway. Sooo I figured it was time for him to burn some powder of his own... (well technically it WAS mine). Grabbed sissy’s .22 and got set up. Didn’t take long and Lola was in the mix too. They burnt through some ammo... with a single shot! Lola can outshoot a lot of grown men I know. Lol

Tucker with zero assistance actually hit 8 or so @ 25ish yards! Not bad for a SMALL 4yo.

Had a blast and so did they. Now I need a #gofundme to find more .22 ammo....
    Attached Files

Didn’t load first time
    Attached Files

Comment

This is awesome. Also reminds me I need to get my daughter out to the range so she can hunt next year!! Nice work Dad!

Comment

Greatness

Comment

Good shooti'n kiddos...………………...

Comment

That is awesome Kyle! Good job Dad!

Comment

Good stuff Kyle!

Comment

That is what it is all about. Great job Dad.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Good stuff!!

Comment

Nice work!

Is that a cricket? I need to start looking to see what my daughter needs for her 3rd b day next april

Comment

Savage rascal with accu trigger. She’s had it 4 years I guess and it’s been flawless

Comment

That's a time investment well made! All the kiddos at our lease are stone cold killers, and I'm convinced it's because of all the time they put in on the .22 before it was time to go to the blind. They still have a ways to go, but they're ahead of schedule as near as I can tell.

Comment

Wait, you mean kids can learn to shoot accurately and safely with dad sitting next to them giving simple but firm instructions? And kids and dad can have fun doing this?

Good job dad - the world needs more of this and a whole lot less of a bunch of other stuff they’re unfortunately exposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                              Savage rascal with accu trigger. She’s had it 4 years I guess and it’s been flawless
                              Thanks, saw one of those at the gun show yesterday and liked it

Comment

Working...
                              X