No announcement yet.

August Updated Tropical Weather Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Marco tracking showing such a huge curve to the west and over the top of h town, and how will its presence affect laura before landfall? Any predictions on rain amount combined?

Comment

now a cat 1

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else have a hard time believing anything the news say? The hurricane coverage is a welcome change to Covid news, but I just don't trust anything they say anymore. I put more faith in our TBH weather guys than the 6 o'clock news.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
          Why is Marco tracking showing such a huge curve to the west and over the top of h town, and how will its presence affect laura before landfall? Any predictions on rain amount combined?
          I am thinking 15 plus inches here at Hobby Airport. After the last big one I bought a professional 11 inch guage. I will post readings as they go through............

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Fmr!

Take off... i can run about 29 ft. , then i gotta stop and smoke a cig...

But I’ll catch ya.

[emoji23][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

At this point I just hope a Freeport/San Luis Pass hit doesn’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Is it just me or does anyone else have a hard time believing anything the news say? The hurricane coverage is a welcome change to Covid news, but I just don't trust anything they say anymore. I put more faith in our TBH weather guys than the 6 o'clock news.
                They all use the same models.....

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                  They all use the same models.....
                  It may be the same models, but it isnt dumbed down like the meteorologists give us, not is Johnny standing in the water puddles leaning sideways trying to look like hes in danger 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                    Take off... i can run about 29 ft. , then i gotta stop and smoke a cig...

But I’ll catch ya.

[emoji23][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

Good luck to those in the path, looks like we will scrape by to the south of it.
                      Stay safe, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        The track will be moved west very soon. The NHC does not have a choice. I won't be on much today. Start preparing now for a major hurricane to impact the mid to upper Texas coast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Crap. We there is the queue I've been waiting for. Time to batten down the hatches boys.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                          Crap. We there is the queue I've been waiting for. Time to batten down the hatches boys.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                          Right.

Wish I could get my 2 freezers onto the atv trailer. I'd throw the generator in, crank her up and head to limestone

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                            It may be the same models, but it isnt dumbed down like the meteorologists give us, not is Johnny standing in the water puddles leaning sideways trying to look like hes in danger 🤣🤣🤣
                            And that never happens.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Right.

Wish I could get my 2 freezers onto the atv trailer. I'd throw the generator in, crank her up and head to limestone

I’m moving my rig out today but I’m not getting close to any evac route!! Heading west

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Right.

In magnolia as well. Happy to help you lead me if you need a hand. Just PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X