Wal mart pop up blinds deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wal mart pop up blinds deal alert

Will try and post a pic but pop ups have been put on clearance dang good deals

This was Liberty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They all gone around the Waco area. They were marked down even lower. $25 and $45

Comment

I could sure use one of them rhino 600s

Comment

None here in TXK....or there weren't 2 days ago.

Comment

What Wal Mart did u see those?

Comment

Dam!!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                Will try and post a pic but pop ups have been put on clearance dang good deals

This was Liberty
                I posted on here on 1/3 about them being on clearance. Set around and thought about it and went and bought two of the 600's Tuesday, Even though I don't need them, could not pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by rkersh409 View Post
                  I posted on here on 1/3 about them being on clearance. Set around and thought about it and went and bought two of the 600's Tuesday, Even though I don't need them, could not pass it up.
                  Wanna make a couple of bucks and send one to me? I can't find them around me.

Comment

hate living in the city where the WalMarts have NO guns and very minimal hunting gear....

Comment

Originally posted by rfroese View Post
                      Wanna make a couple of bucks and send one to me? I can't find them around me.
                      I sure would but could not imagine what the shipping would be.

Comment

Originally posted by rkersh409 View Post
                        I think I replied to your first post. We bought 20 of the 600 rhino blinds last year on clearance for like $44 a piece. Walmart also put all their broadheads and scent sprays on sale for like 75-90% off too.

Comment

Walmart in Bulverde has 13 of the 300’s and none of the 600’s. They would NOT prove match. I have to go see the manager tomorrow, she might.

Comment

If they’ll mark them down, I’ll grab as many 300’s as I can get, if y’all will VENMO me.

I’ll let you know tomorrow.

Comment

I don’t mind shipping but again don’t know how much shipping will be and not responsible for damages and payment upfront.

Comment

Working...
                              X