Stimulus check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stimulus check

Got a email saying to lol for my stimulus check. Last time we got nothing. We both work 60 plus hours a week to make our life better. But the government does not recognize hard work. Texas needs to suceed. Spelling maybe wrong but I’m sick of of paying 40 percent taxes

How long have we had COVID? Almost a year?
    It’s time we make the governors lose their paychecks for however long we had COVID.
    Then maybe they will start to not think of themselves, their own personal opinions, and start thinking for the American people.
    Getting sick and tired of them. Kick them out!

Comment

It's sad. Money our kids and grand kids will struggle to pay back.

Comment

Glad to see you on here Big Daddy. Hope you are doing well.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

The most disgusting part of the bill is how much money is being given away to unrelated issues and institutions

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
              Got a email saying to lol for my stimulus check. Last time we got nothing. We both work 60 plus hours a week to make our life better. But the government does not recognize hard work. Texas needs to suceed. Spelling maybe wrong but I’m sick of of paying 40 percent taxes
              So....explain the rant. Are you complaining because you got no check, or are you complaining because your taxes were paid out to folks who did ? It’s all smoke and mirrors anyway, the government giveth, but before that the government taketh away ! Have fun !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                So....explain the rant. Are you complaining because you got no check, or are you complaining because your taxes were paid out to folks who did ? It’s all smoke and mirrors anyway, the government giveth, but before that the government taketh away ! Have fun !
                Confused myself! If your paying 40% (37?) you can probably afford cut those hours a bit and enjoy some of that $500k+ your making!

Comment

I wish I was making enough income to be able to complain about paying 40% in taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                    Confused myself! If your paying 40% (37?) you can probably afford cut those hours a bit and enjoy some of that $500k+ your making!
                    Complaining about making too much money.

Comment

The reality is we all pay far greater than 40% regardless of income. We pay income tax. Sales tax. SS tax. Gas tax. Alcohol and tobacco tax. Property tax. Lic registration vehicles tax. The list goes on and on. Everything has an associated tax attached to it. While politicians like to dangle cutting g taxes for middle class Americans. They are steadily increasing one or all of the above mentioned taxes.

Comment

It’s all a joke. A sad chit show of a joke.
                        Note not people passing away from covid. But our government and the ‘American dream’.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                          The reality is we all pay far greater than 40% regardless of income. We pay income tax. Sales tax. SS tax. Gas tax. Alcohol and tobacco tax. Property tax. Lic registration vehicles tax. The list goes on and on. Everything has an associated tax attached to it. While politicians like to dangle cutting g taxes for middle class Americans. They are steadily increasing one or all of the above mentioned taxes.
                          If you quit paying taxes, and just paid a fine, would you come out ahead??

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
                            If you quit paying taxes, and just paid a fine, would you come out ahead??
                            this is something i would heavily consider. same boat as insurance.

Comment

Hold 'em back.

Comment

Working...
                              X